- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Cavatappi Winery 2017 Pinot Grigio, Columbia Valley, $11
Best Buy! Seattle restaurateur/founding winemaker Peter Dow’s tribute to Italy — cavatappi translates to wine opener — includes Pinot Gris, which is the only white wine in this Precept-owned brand’s portfolio. The Minick family’s Willow Crest Vineyard in the Yakima Valley has served as the source of this bold style of Pinot Gris that opens with notes of tangerine, baked peach and minerality, then finishes a heavy push of clementine.
Production: 1,200 cases