- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Ridge Crest 2015 White Bluffs Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! The Claar-Whitelatch family farms 130 acres of responsibly farmed vineyards near the Columbia River’s federally protected Hanford Reach, and those vines allow Joe Hudon to create this delicious Cab under the Claar Wine Group’s consumer-minded bargain brand. The tones of black cherry, elderberry and minerality resonate across the palate with a bold tannin structure of Western serviceberry and blueberry acidity.
Production: 1,500 cases