- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Schooler Nolan Winery 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $25
Red Mountain fruit shines again with this Cabernet Sauvignon from Schooler Nolan. Prominent aromas and flavors of cherry and sage meld with barrel notes of vanilla and espresso. Gentle tannins work in the background of perfectly ripened fruit, delivering a great addition to this crowd-pleaser. This won a double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition, and the wines are available at JD Nolan’s Fat Olives Restaurant in Richland.
Production: 336 cases