- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Schooler Nolan Winery 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $25
Red Mountain fruit shines again with this Cabernet Sauvignon from Schooler Nolan. Prominent aromas and flavors of cherry and sage meld with barrel notes of vanilla and espresso. Gentle tannins work in the background of perfectly ripened fruit, delivering a great addition to this crowd-pleaser. This won a double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition, and the wines are available at JD Nolan’s Fat Olives Restaurant in Richland.
Production: 336 cases