- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Stave & Stone Wine Estates 2016 Estate Artúr Legacy Pinot Noir, Columbia Gorge, $62
Stave & Stone Wine Estates proved its mettle with Pinot Noir by drawing from the Apple House Block on its fascinating Broken Boulder Vineyard for the Artúr Legacy. Columbia Gorge product Rich Cushman, one of the Northwest’s most underrated winemakers, shows of cherry and raspberry aromas and flavors leading to a smooth finish with elegant tannins and river rock minerality. This won a gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 62 cases