- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Robert Karl Cellars 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $32
Spokane physician/winegrower Joseph Gunselman and Robert Karl Cellars sources from his Gunselman Bench, Phinny Hill and McKinley Springs vineyards in the Horse Heaven Hills for the 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon he’s built to thrive well into the next decade. Aromas of black cherry, blackberry and blueberry deliver the same flavors on the palate, then finish with a bit of dark chocolate and well-managed tannins. This won a double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 300 cases