- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Browne Family Vineyard 2015 Tribute Red, Columbia Valley, $30
Fresh aromas and flavors of cherry, black pepper, sandalwood and plum mingle together, supported by well-managed tannins, delivering a medium bodied blend suited perfectly for sipping then dinner. The creative use of some of the “big guys” – Petit Verdot, Malbec and Petite Sirah give depth and structure, without being dominant, just like the perfect amount of seasoning in a dish. This won a gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 4,808 cases