- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Browne Family Vineyard 2015 Tribute Red, Columbia Valley, $30
Fresh aromas and flavors of cherry, black pepper, sandalwood and plum mingle together, supported by well-managed tannins, delivering a medium bodied blend suited perfectly for sipping then dinner. The creative use of some of the “big guys” – Petit Verdot, Malbec and Petite Sirah give depth and structure, without being dominant, just like the perfect amount of seasoning in a dish. This won a gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 4,808 cases