- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
The Conqueror Winery 2016 Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills $19
One of nearly a dozen Chardonnay bottlings by the Precept Wine team, The Conqueror comes across as a clean and fruity drink with banana, apricot and apple notes, backed by crisp acidity and a touch of the Horse Heaven Hills dust found so often red and white wines from this region. Bill Murray, now skillfully produced these wines during his time at Canoe Ridge Vineyard in Walla Walla prior to moving to Baron’s Winery. The Conqueror lineup can be found at Albertsons and Safeway locations in the Puget Sound.
Production: 1,000 cases