- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
With the last grape picked and the last punch down, well, punched, we thought it timely to view select images of harvest and crush throughout Pacific Northwest wine country. Richard Duval, our resident photographer, logged more than 2,000 miles during a mad four weeks of shooting. Here are some of our favorites.