- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
- Walla Walla prison proposes plan for inmates to tend vines, hops
- Maryhill Winery springs into Vancouver, then Woodinville
- Jason Gorski takes over reins at DeLille Cellars
- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
All posts by Ellen Landis
Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
NEWBERG, Ore. – Vicki Lewis and her husband Don Hagge, a Ph.D., and former NASA physicist, purchased in 1999 what is now Vidon Vineyard (pronounced “VEE-dawn” – a contraction of their names) in Oregon’s North Willamette Valley...
- Posted November 14, 2018
Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
SALEM, Ore. – The year 2008 may be widely known for the significant economic downturn, but for husband-and-wife team of Erica Landon and Ken Pahlow it marked the launch of their dream in Oregon’s Willamette Valley: the...
- Posted September 27, 2018
Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
YAMHILL, Ore. — Steve and Karen Lutz relocated to Oregon in 1998 after spending a year living in Karen’s native England, near her parents. They moved to Oregon to be near additional family members and a wine...
- Posted July 21, 2018