- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
All posts by Richard Duval
VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving photojournalist for Great Northwest Wine. Energetic tasting room activity is in full speed throughout the Washington wine community, and the recent grand openings...
- Posted May 13, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving photojournalist for Great Northwest Wine. The James Beard Foundation nominated storied grape grower Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard in Washington’s Yakima Valley...
- Posted March 29, 2019
Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
Today, we introduce The VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, our contributing and frequently roving photojournalist. The VineLines Dispatch will serve as an occasional roundup of dispatches from the Pacific Northwest wine community and echoes the classic “three...
- Posted February 11, 2019
Marshall Edwards grows some of Washington’s top wines
BENTON CITY, Wash. — It’s an oft-repeated adage that great wine is made in the vineyard. If it’s true, then Marshall Edwards was certainly the best wine maker in Washington last year. Named 2016 Grower of the...
- Posted May 9, 2017