- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
All posts by Richard Duval
VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving photojournalist for Great Northwest Wine. Energetic tasting room activity is in full speed throughout the Washington wine community, and the recent grand openings...
- Posted May 13, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving photojournalist for Great Northwest Wine. The James Beard Foundation nominated storied grape grower Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard in Washington’s Yakima Valley...
- Posted March 29, 2019
Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
Today, we introduce The VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, our contributing and frequently roving photojournalist. The VineLines Dispatch will serve as an occasional roundup of dispatches from the Pacific Northwest wine community and echoes the classic “three...
- Posted February 11, 2019
Marshall Edwards grows some of Washington’s top wines
BENTON CITY, Wash. — It’s an oft-repeated adage that great wine is made in the vineyard. If it’s true, then Marshall Edwards was certainly the best wine maker in Washington last year. Named 2016 Grower of the...
- Posted May 9, 2017