- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More British Columbia wine News
vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industry
OLIVER, British Columbia — It seemed natural for Ray and Betty Coulombe to take...
- Posted February 22, 2017
Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWatters
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — The 39th annual Vancouver International Wine Festival took time Friday...
- Posted February 18, 2017
Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. Jentsch
OLIVER, British Columbia — There’s a common belief in Northwest wine...
- Posted February 6, 2017
50th Parallel Estate shows successful reach of British Columbia wines
LAKE COUNTRY, British Columbia — Few principals in the British Columbia wine industry are...
- Posted February 1, 2017
Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another level
KELOWNA, British Columbia – Many people say that good wine is made in the...
- Posted January 9, 2017
Noble uses ‘juicidity’ as key ingredient at JoieFarm
PENTICTON, British Columbia — On this day at JoieFarm Winery, Heidi Noble is in...
- Posted December 27, 2016
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into art
OLIVER, British Columbia — If you’re science-minded, iconoclastic and love good wine, then Gehringer...
- Posted December 5, 2016
BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf Kruger
OKANAGAN FALLS, British Columbia — Adolf Friedrich Kruger, founder of acclaimed Wild Goose Vineyards...
- Posted November 24, 2016
Okanagan Nation turns Nk’Mip Cellars into Canadian success
OSOYOOS, British Columbia – Nk’Mip Cellars may be the most unique winery you will...
- Posted November 11, 2016
SpierHead Winery uses Pinot Noir to win British Columbia Wine Awards
PENTICTON, British Columbia – SpierHead Winery, a young winery in Kelowna headed by Montreal...
- Posted October 1, 2016