- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
More British Columbia wine News
Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. Jentsch
OLIVER, British Columbia — There’s a common belief in Northwest wine...
- Posted February 6, 2017
50th Parallel Estate shows successful reach of British Columbia wines
LAKE COUNTRY, British Columbia — Few principals in the British Columbia wine industry are...
- Posted February 1, 2017
Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another level
KELOWNA, British Columbia – Many people say that good wine is made in the...
- Posted January 9, 2017
Noble uses ‘juicidity’ as key ingredient at JoieFarm
PENTICTON, British Columbia — On this day at JoieFarm Winery, Heidi Noble is in...
- Posted December 27, 2016
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into art
OLIVER, British Columbia — If you’re science-minded, iconoclastic and love good wine, then Gehringer...
- Posted December 5, 2016
BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf Kruger
OKANAGAN FALLS, British Columbia — Adolf Friedrich Kruger, founder of acclaimed Wild Goose Vineyards...
- Posted November 24, 2016
Okanagan Nation turns Nk’Mip Cellars into Canadian success
OSOYOOS, British Columbia – Nk’Mip Cellars may be the most unique winery you will...
- Posted November 11, 2016
SpierHead Winery uses Pinot Noir to win British Columbia Wine Awards
PENTICTON, British Columbia – SpierHead Winery, a young winery in Kelowna headed by Montreal...
- Posted October 1, 2016
Vancouver International Wine Festival to gather 60 BC wineries
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Next year, Canada will celebrate its 150th birthday, and 60...
- Posted September 29, 2016
Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – It’s not the easiest judging to organize, but the standards...
- Posted September 26, 2016