- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More British Columbia wine News
Vancouver International Wine Festival to gather 60 BC wineries
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Next year, Canada will celebrate its 150th birthday, and 60...
- Posted September 29, 2016
Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – It’s not the easiest judging to organize, but the standards...
- Posted September 26, 2016
Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from Canada
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – The 2017 Vancouver International Wine Festival will celebrate Canada’s sesquicentennial...
- Posted July 26, 2016
Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine Championships
PICTON, Ontario – Deep Roots Winery on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench and Arrowleaf Cellars...
- Posted July 1, 2016
British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Forty Pacific Northwest wines earned gold medals or better at the...
- Posted June 28, 2016
Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British Columbia
PENTICTON, British Columbia – It’s no secret in British Columbia, but Tightrope Winery deserves...
- Posted June 23, 2016
St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia wine
PENTICTON, British Columbia – Andy Gebert, winemaker and co-owner of St. Hubertus & Oak...
- Posted April 30, 2016
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards announces 2016 concert series
OLIVER, British Columbia – Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, one of the most visitor-friendly wineries in...
- Posted February 27, 2016
Bella leads way for British Columbia sparkling wine
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Jay Drysdale could be seen as a bit of a...
- Posted December 10, 2015
Icewine harvest begins for BC wine industry
KELOWNA, British Columbia — Six winemakers in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley gave thanks early...
- Posted November 27, 2015