- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
More British Columbia wine News
Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – It’s not the easiest judging to organize, but the standards...
- Posted September 26, 2016
Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from Canada
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – The 2017 Vancouver International Wine Festival will celebrate Canada’s sesquicentennial...
- Posted July 26, 2016
Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine Championships
PICTON, Ontario – Deep Roots Winery on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench and Arrowleaf Cellars...
- Posted July 1, 2016
British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Forty Pacific Northwest wines earned gold medals or better at the...
- Posted June 28, 2016
Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British Columbia
PENTICTON, British Columbia – It’s no secret in British Columbia, but Tightrope Winery deserves...
- Posted June 23, 2016
St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia wine
PENTICTON, British Columbia – Andy Gebert, winemaker and co-owner of St. Hubertus & Oak...
- Posted April 30, 2016
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards announces 2016 concert series
OLIVER, British Columbia – Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, one of the most visitor-friendly wineries in...
- Posted February 27, 2016
Bella leads way for British Columbia sparkling wine
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Jay Drysdale could be seen as a bit of a...
- Posted December 10, 2015
Icewine harvest begins for BC wine industry
KELOWNA, British Columbia — Six winemakers in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley gave thanks early...
- Posted November 27, 2015
Sommelier/photographer serves up BC wine industry in coffee-table book
Sommelier/photographer Tarynn Liv Parker’s self-published book, Okanagan: A Celebration of the Canadian Wine Region...
- Posted October 24, 2015