- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More British Columbia wine News
Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – It’s not the easiest judging to organize, but the standards...
- Posted September 26, 2016
Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from Canada
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – The 2017 Vancouver International Wine Festival will celebrate Canada’s sesquicentennial...
- Posted July 26, 2016
Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine Championships
PICTON, Ontario – Deep Roots Winery on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench and Arrowleaf Cellars...
- Posted July 1, 2016
British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Forty Pacific Northwest wines earned gold medals or better at the...
- Posted June 28, 2016
Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British Columbia
PENTICTON, British Columbia – It’s no secret in British Columbia, but Tightrope Winery deserves...
- Posted June 23, 2016
St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia wine
PENTICTON, British Columbia – Andy Gebert, winemaker and co-owner of St. Hubertus & Oak...
- Posted April 30, 2016
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards announces 2016 concert series
OLIVER, British Columbia – Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, one of the most visitor-friendly wineries in...
- Posted February 27, 2016
Bella leads way for British Columbia sparkling wine
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Jay Drysdale could be seen as a bit of a...
- Posted December 10, 2015
Icewine harvest begins for BC wine industry
KELOWNA, British Columbia — Six winemakers in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley gave thanks early...
- Posted November 27, 2015
Sommelier/photographer serves up BC wine industry in coffee-table book
Sommelier/photographer Tarynn Liv Parker’s self-published book, Okanagan: A Celebration of the Canadian Wine Region...
- Posted October 24, 2015