- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
More British Columbia wine News
Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from Canada
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – The 2017 Vancouver International Wine Festival will celebrate Canada’s sesquicentennial...
- Posted July 26, 2016
Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine Championships
PICTON, Ontario – Deep Roots Winery on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench and Arrowleaf Cellars...
- Posted July 1, 2016
British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Forty Pacific Northwest wines earned gold medals or better at the...
- Posted June 28, 2016
Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British Columbia
PENTICTON, British Columbia – It’s no secret in British Columbia, but Tightrope Winery deserves...
- Posted June 23, 2016
St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia wine
PENTICTON, British Columbia – Andy Gebert, winemaker and co-owner of St. Hubertus & Oak...
- Posted April 30, 2016
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards announces 2016 concert series
OLIVER, British Columbia – Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, one of the most visitor-friendly wineries in...
- Posted February 27, 2016
Bella leads way for British Columbia sparkling wine
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Jay Drysdale could be seen as a bit of a...
- Posted December 10, 2015
Icewine harvest begins for BC wine industry
KELOWNA, British Columbia — Six winemakers in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley gave thanks early...
- Posted November 27, 2015
Sommelier/photographer serves up BC wine industry in coffee-table book
Sommelier/photographer Tarynn Liv Parker’s self-published book, Okanagan: A Celebration of the Canadian Wine Region...
- Posted October 24, 2015
Great Northwest Destination Winery: Mission Hill Family Estate
Editor’s note: This is the 18th in an occasional series on destination wineries of...
- Posted October 21, 2015