- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
More British Columbia wine News
Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from Canada
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – The 2017 Vancouver International Wine Festival will celebrate Canada’s sesquicentennial...
- Posted July 26, 2016
Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine Championships
PICTON, Ontario – Deep Roots Winery on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench and Arrowleaf Cellars...
- Posted July 1, 2016
British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Forty Pacific Northwest wines earned gold medals or better at the...
- Posted June 28, 2016
Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British Columbia
PENTICTON, British Columbia – It’s no secret in British Columbia, but Tightrope Winery deserves...
- Posted June 23, 2016
St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia wine
PENTICTON, British Columbia – Andy Gebert, winemaker and co-owner of St. Hubertus & Oak...
- Posted April 30, 2016
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards announces 2016 concert series
OLIVER, British Columbia – Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, one of the most visitor-friendly wineries in...
- Posted February 27, 2016
Bella leads way for British Columbia sparkling wine
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Jay Drysdale could be seen as a bit of a...
- Posted December 10, 2015
Icewine harvest begins for BC wine industry
KELOWNA, British Columbia — Six winemakers in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley gave thanks early...
- Posted November 27, 2015
Sommelier/photographer serves up BC wine industry in coffee-table book
Sommelier/photographer Tarynn Liv Parker’s self-published book, Okanagan: A Celebration of the Canadian Wine Region...
- Posted October 24, 2015
Great Northwest Destination Winery: Mission Hill Family Estate
Editor’s note: This is the 18th in an occasional series on destination wineries of...
- Posted October 21, 2015