- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
More British Columbia wine News
Sommelier/photographer serves up BC wine industry in coffee-table book
Sommelier/photographer Tarynn Liv Parker’s self-published book, Okanagan: A Celebration of the Canadian Wine Region...
- Posted October 24, 2015
Great Northwest Destination Winery: Mission Hill Family Estate
Editor’s note: This is the 18th in an occasional series on destination wineries of...
- Posted October 21, 2015
British Columbia winery tops 3rd Great NW Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – For the second consecutive year, a crisp white wine from...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Jackson-Triggs bubbles earn top BC wine honor
PENTICTON, British Columbia — An aged sparkling wine by Jackson-Triggs Okanagan Estate received the...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Simes steps down as winemaker for Mission Hill Family Estate
WEST KELOWNA, British Columbia — John Simes, head winemaker for Mission Hill Family Estate...
- Posted May 23, 2015
B.C., Oregon shine at L.A. International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – British Columbia and Oregon wines showed extremely well in the 76th...
- Posted May 22, 2015
BC wine industry saddles up for Ride with a Winemaker cycling weekend
OLIVER, British Columbia — The French made cycling through wine country an iconic tradition,...
- Posted May 16, 2015
British Columbia wine competition sees record entries
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Wild Goose Vineyards in Okanagan Falls received two best of...
- Posted May 2, 2015
6 British Columbia wines gain New York spotlight today
Six British Columbia winemakers will make the trip of a lifetime today when their wines...
- Posted April 22, 2015
Changes at JoieFarm, acclaimed British Columbia winery
NARAMATA, British Columbia – JoieFarm, one of British Columbia’s most-acclaimed wineries, is going through...
- Posted February 24, 2015