- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More British Columbia wine News
British Columbia winery tops 3rd Great NW Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – For the second consecutive year, a crisp white wine from...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Jackson-Triggs bubbles earn top BC wine honor
PENTICTON, British Columbia — An aged sparkling wine by Jackson-Triggs Okanagan Estate received the...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Simes steps down as winemaker for Mission Hill Family Estate
WEST KELOWNA, British Columbia — John Simes, head winemaker for Mission Hill Family Estate...
- Posted May 23, 2015
B.C., Oregon shine at L.A. International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – British Columbia and Oregon wines showed extremely well in the 76th...
- Posted May 22, 2015
BC wine industry saddles up for Ride with a Winemaker cycling weekend
OLIVER, British Columbia — The French made cycling through wine country an iconic tradition,...
- Posted May 16, 2015
British Columbia wine competition sees record entries
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Wild Goose Vineyards in Okanagan Falls received two best of...
- Posted May 2, 2015
6 British Columbia wines gain New York spotlight today
Six British Columbia winemakers will make the trip of a lifetime today when their wines...
- Posted April 22, 2015
Changes at JoieFarm, acclaimed British Columbia winery
NARAMATA, British Columbia – JoieFarm, one of British Columbia’s most-acclaimed wineries, is going through...
- Posted February 24, 2015
Wild Goose Vineyards a highly successful family affair
OKANAGAN FALLS, British Columbia – Some of the best Pacific Northwest wines you’ve probably...
- Posted January 15, 2015
Top Northwest wine stories: 10-1
It was a fascinating, news-filled 2014 in the Pacific Northwest wine industry. We saw...
- Posted January 3, 2015