- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
- Walla Walla prison proposes plan for inmates to tend vines, hops
- Maryhill Winery springs into Vancouver, then Woodinville
- Jason Gorski takes over reins at DeLille Cellars
- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
More British Columbia wine News
Top Northwest wine stories of 2014: 20-11
It was a fascinating, news-filled 2014 in the Pacific Northwest wine industry. We saw...
- Posted January 2, 2015
Canadian festival to feature Charles Smith Wines, Leighton
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Washington winemaker Brennon Leighton of Charles Smith Wines will be...
- Posted December 23, 2014
Kettle Valley Winery proves reds can work in British Columbia
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Kettle Valley Winery is in one of the most remote...
- Posted December 18, 2014
Thanks to cold snap, Northwest ice wine harvest comes early
Frigid temperatures throughout the Pacific Northwest have given winemakers the chance to pick grapes...
- Posted November 21, 2014
British Columbia wine industry slows rate of plantings
KELOWNA, British Columbia – British Columbia’s wine industry grew slowly in terms of vineyard...
- Posted October 27, 2014
Top wines from 2nd annual Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – At last week’s second annual Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition,...
- Posted October 14, 2014
Riesling wins 2014 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A British Columbia Riesling – a wine that might never...
- Posted October 9, 2014
See Ya Later Ranch tops BC Wine Awards with Shiraz-Viognier
KELOWNA, British Columbia — Okanagan Valley winemaker Dave Carson earned a photo op with...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Township 7 recruits winemaker from Canadian giant Peller
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Township 7 Vineyards and Winery plans to make sparkling wine...
- Posted September 13, 2014
Whole Foods Market in U.S. set to sell British Columbia wines
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Erez Klein wants shoppers at Whole Foods Market stores in Washington...
- Posted September 5, 2014