- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Featured wines News
Washington’s state of Riesling
Washington has long had a reputation for crafting world-class Riesling, with the first plantings...
- Posted January 28, 2018
Washington Malbec growth continues
Malbec not only is a fast-rising star in Washington wine country, but it also...
- Posted January 22, 2018
Viognier gaining foothold in Pacific Northwest
Viognier, the noble white grape of the northern Rhône Valley of France, has started...
- Posted January 14, 2018
Tempranillo gaining in popularity across Northwest
Tempranillo, the bold red classic grape of Spain’s Rioja region, is quickly becoming a...
- Posted January 8, 2018
Washington, a red wine state, continues to focus on blends
Washington is often thought of as a white wine state, probably because we’re famous...
- Posted December 31, 2017
Cabernet Sauvignon king of Washington wine country
The king of Washington wine is, unabashedly, Cabernet Sauvignon. The state’s most famous wines are Cabernet...
- Posted December 23, 2017
Cabernet Franc rising in the Northwest
Of the six classic red Bordeaux grape varieties, interest in Cabernet Franc seems to...
- Posted December 17, 2017
Finding bargains in red wines
A question often asked is why red wine is so much more expensive than...
- Posted December 10, 2017
Time to make room for new Northwest white, pink wines
The 2017 harvest has all but wrapped up. Walk into any winery in the...
- Posted December 2, 2017
8 Northwest rosés ideal for Thanksgiving
- Posted November 14, 2017