- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Featured wines News
Seven sweet wines to savor
Anam Cara Cellars 2012 Nicholas Estate Gewürztraminer, Chehalem Mountains, $24 The 2014 edition of...
- Posted October 13, 2013
8 Outstanding Rieslings
Daven Lore Winery 2012 Sweet Riesling, Yakima Valley, $15 Best Buy! Production of this...
- Posted October 6, 2013
11 Northwest Pinot Noirs to taste today
Ponzi Vineyards 2011 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $35 Here’s a shining example of how...
- Posted September 29, 2013
Baker’s dozen of Northwest Merlot
Bitner Vineyards NV Menopause Merlot, Snake River Valley, $26 There’s a fun story behind...
- Posted September 22, 2013
A dozen Northwest Chardonnays to try now
San Juan Vineyards 2012 Chardonnay, Yakima Valley, $14 Best Buy! Otis Harlan created his...
- Posted September 16, 2013
10 great Washington red blends
Browne Family Vineyards 2010 Red Blend, Columbia Valley, $25 Precept Wine CEO Andrew Browne...
- Posted September 9, 2013
10 Pacific Northwest Tempranillos to try today
Camaraderie Cellars 2009 Tempranillo, Yakima Valley, $28 This red Spanish variety has gained a...
- Posted September 1, 2013
A dozen Washington Malbecs to drink now
William Church Winery 2010 Gamache Vineyards Malbec, Columbia Valley, $34 Malbec, a grape from...
- Posted August 4, 2013
15 Northwest reds for $15 or less
Boomtown 2010 Merlot, Washington, $15 Dusted Valley Vintners in Walla Walla began collaborating with...
- Posted July 21, 2013
14 Northwest Rieslings ready to drink now
Willow Crest Winery 2011 Estate Riesling, Yakima Valley, $12 Best Buy! David Minick launched...
- Posted July 14, 2013