- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Featured wines News
Pinot Gris rules Oregon’s white wine landscape
For the past 15 years, Pinot Gris has been Oregon’s go-to white wine grape....
- Posted October 29, 2017
Syrah flourishes as Washington wine industry’s secret weapon
We often hear about how difficult it is to sell Syrah. Which would lead...
- Posted October 24, 2017
Chardonnay plays an important role in Washington
Chardonnay has been at or near the top of the heap in Washington wine...
- Posted October 15, 2017
Ancient Lakes important for Washington white wines
Since 2012, the Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley has been a federally designated American...
- Posted September 24, 2017
Red Rhone blends a delicious Northwest trend
Among the most exciting developments in the Pacific Northwest wine country in recent years...
- Posted September 17, 2017
Audience for Syrah grows among Oregon winemakers, growers
We tend to think of Oregon as Pinot Noir country. Rightly so. The 2016...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Yakima Valley thrives as historical heart of Washington wine
The Yakima Valley is where the Washington wine industry got its start, as we...
- Posted September 3, 2017
A dozen great Northwest wines
What makes a great Northwest wine? When we evaluate wines, we taste them under...
- Posted August 28, 2017
Red Mountain wine continues rise in prominence
Red Mountain, a little hill on the eastern edge of Washington’s Yakima Valley has...
- Posted August 20, 2017
Walla Walla Valley continues to build its reputation with red wine
During the past four decades, the Walla Walla Valley has a well earned reputation as...
- Posted August 13, 2017