- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
More Featured wines News
Pinot Gris rules Oregon’s white wine landscape
For the past 15 years, Pinot Gris has been Oregon’s go-to white wine grape....
- Posted October 29, 2017
Syrah flourishes as Washington wine industry’s secret weapon
We often hear about how difficult it is to sell Syrah. Which would lead...
- Posted October 24, 2017
Chardonnay plays an important role in Washington
Chardonnay has been at or near the top of the heap in Washington wine...
- Posted October 15, 2017
Ancient Lakes important for Washington white wines
Since 2012, the Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley has been a federally designated American...
- Posted September 24, 2017
Red Rhone blends a delicious Northwest trend
Among the most exciting developments in the Pacific Northwest wine country in recent years...
- Posted September 17, 2017
Audience for Syrah grows among Oregon winemakers, growers
We tend to think of Oregon as Pinot Noir country. Rightly so. The 2016...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Yakima Valley thrives as historical heart of Washington wine
The Yakima Valley is where the Washington wine industry got its start, as we...
- Posted September 3, 2017
A dozen great Northwest wines
What makes a great Northwest wine? When we evaluate wines, we taste them under...
- Posted August 28, 2017
Red Mountain wine continues rise in prominence
Red Mountain, a little hill on the eastern edge of Washington’s Yakima Valley has...
- Posted August 20, 2017
Walla Walla Valley continues to build its reputation with red wine
During the past four decades, the Walla Walla Valley has a well earned reputation as...
- Posted August 13, 2017