- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
More Featured wines News
Merlot, straight up delicious
It’s been 13 years since the movie Sideways told filmgoers to not drink Merlot. It’s...
- Posted August 6, 2017
Chardonnay popular on both sides of Columbia River
Chardonnay is by far the most popular wine in America, and in the Pacific...
- Posted July 30, 2017
Wahluke Slope a remote region popular with winemakers
The Wahluke Slope is a dusty, often forgotten corner of Washington wine country. In...
- Posted July 16, 2017
Washington Riesling not just a Ste. Michelle thing
When most folks hear “Riesling” and “Washington” in the same sentence, they might automatically...
- Posted July 9, 2017
Malbec shines under Columbia Valley’s sunshine
Malbec has become a key variety in Washington wine country the past decade or...
- Posted July 2, 2017
Viognier remains a darling in the Pacific Northwest
Viognier ranks among the most maddening and confounding grapes. It is difficult to grow,...
- Posted June 25, 2017
Spanish red Tempranillo continues to rise in Pacific Northwest
Thanks primarily to some visionary grape growers and winemakers, the noble Spanish red grape...
- Posted June 18, 2017
Red blends big deal across great Northwest
In the past decade, the biggest growth in wine has been the category of...
- Posted June 12, 2017
Cab is king in Washington, across Northwest
King Cab is all the rage – not only in Washington, but also across...
- Posted June 4, 2017
Cabernet Franc plays small, important role in Northwest
Cabernet Franc is often thought of as sort of a little brother to king Cabernet...
- Posted May 28, 2017