- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
More Featured wines News
Affordable Northwest white wines under $15
With the arrival of sunny skies across the Pacific Northwest, it’s that time of...
- Posted May 21, 2017
Affordable Northwest reds
The Pacific Northwest remains a great region for finding high-quality value wines. A big...
- Posted May 14, 2017
Affordable rosés for Northwest sunshine
After our long, cold, wet winter, it is nice to see sunshine, higher temperatures...
- Posted May 8, 2017
Pinot Gris and things from the sea
An old axiom about food pairings with Pinot Gris goes like this: “Pinot Gris...
- Posted April 30, 2017
Idaho wine industry coming into its own
The Idaho wine industry is fun to watch right now. Gem State winemakers produced...
- Posted April 23, 2017
Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularity
Washington Syrah continues to defy conventional wisdom. Across America, Syrah is a tough sale,...
- Posted April 16, 2017
Oregon’s Pinot Noir legacy
Oregon’s modern-day wine industry traces its lineage to the 1960s. The first Pinot Noir...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Washington Chardonnay gains popularity
More than any white in Washington, Chardonnay is on the rise. During last fall’s...
- Posted April 2, 2017
Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine region
Some of Washington’s oldest vines are in the state’s newest American Viticultural Area. Vineyards...
- Posted March 19, 2017
Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blends
After Australia flooded the U.S. market with inexpensive and uninteresting Shiraz, Syrah has been...
- Posted March 12, 2017