- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
More Featured wines News
Affordable Northwest white wines under $15
With the arrival of sunny skies across the Pacific Northwest, it’s that time of...
- Posted May 21, 2017
Affordable Northwest reds
The Pacific Northwest remains a great region for finding high-quality value wines. A big...
- Posted May 14, 2017
Affordable rosés for Northwest sunshine
After our long, cold, wet winter, it is nice to see sunshine, higher temperatures...
- Posted May 8, 2017
Pinot Gris and things from the sea
An old axiom about food pairings with Pinot Gris goes like this: “Pinot Gris...
- Posted April 30, 2017
Idaho wine industry coming into its own
The Idaho wine industry is fun to watch right now. Gem State winemakers produced...
- Posted April 23, 2017
Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularity
Washington Syrah continues to defy conventional wisdom. Across America, Syrah is a tough sale,...
- Posted April 16, 2017
Oregon’s Pinot Noir legacy
Oregon’s modern-day wine industry traces its lineage to the 1960s. The first Pinot Noir...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Washington Chardonnay gains popularity
More than any white in Washington, Chardonnay is on the rise. During last fall’s...
- Posted April 2, 2017
Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine region
Some of Washington’s oldest vines are in the state’s newest American Viticultural Area. Vineyards...
- Posted March 19, 2017
Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blends
After Australia flooded the U.S. market with inexpensive and uninteresting Shiraz, Syrah has been...
- Posted March 12, 2017