- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
More Featured wines News
Yakima Valley remains the cradle of Washington wine
The Yakima Valley is the heart of the Washington wine industry. It is dripping...
- Posted March 5, 2017
An Outstanding selection of Northwest wines
We taste many Northwest wines. When wine is submitted to us for review, it...
- Posted February 26, 2017
Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industry
In the 1980s, Washington was white wine country. Red wine was considered somewhat exotic....
- Posted February 19, 2017
Red Mountain turns more red and green
In recent years, Red Mountain has turned more red – and more green. The...
- Posted February 12, 2017
Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destination
In the past decade, the Walla Walla Valley has developed into a winemaking and wine-touring...
- Posted February 5, 2017
Wahluke Slope forms backbone of Washington wine industry
Follow the Columbia River up through the middle of the state, and you’ll run...
- Posted January 29, 2017
Washington, the state of Riesling
No place in the United States produces more Riesling than the Columbia Valley, and...
- Posted January 22, 2017
Oregon Riesling, we wish there was more
One of the shames in Northwest wine country is Oregon Riesling. Because of the...
- Posted January 8, 2017
Washington Malbec on the rise
It would have been difficult to imagine five years ago that Washington Malbec would...
- Posted January 1, 2017
NW Sauvignon Blanc a seafood favorite
Sauvignon Blanc is a truly global variety, finding fame and fans from California to...
- Posted December 25, 2016