- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
More Featured wines News
Bordeaux blends from the Great Northwest
When it comes to blending, France’s Bordeaux region sets the standard. Amid red grapes,...
- Posted October 30, 2016
Cabernet Sauvignon is king in Washington
In Washington state, Cabernet Sauvignon is king. More acreage than any other variety, more retail...
- Posted October 23, 2016
Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet Sauvignon
Cabernet Franc often is viewed as a kinder, gentler version of Cabernet Sauvignon, kind...
- Posted October 16, 2016
Brilliance of Oregon Pinot Noir
When you focus on one grape, you get pretty good at it. This works...
- Posted October 9, 2016
Affordable whites wine abundant across Pacific Northwest
White wines often are seen as less expensive than reds. Why? Well, the grapes...
- Posted October 2, 2016
Affordable red wines from the Great Northwest
Finding a red wine for $15 or less is always so much fun. It’s...
- Posted September 25, 2016
Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favorite
One of the most food-friendly wines to invade the Pacific Northwest in recent times...
- Posted September 18, 2016
Syrah leads Northwest’s Rhône revolution
One of the most fascinating developments in the past 20 years has been the...
- Posted September 11, 2016
Chardonnay gains strength in Washington wine country
Thanks to California, Chardonnay is America’s favorite wine. And in the country’s second-largest wine...
- Posted September 4, 2016
History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine country
Washington’s Yakima Valley not only is the Pacific Northwest’s oldest wine region, but it’s...
- Posted August 28, 2016