- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
More Featured wines News
Washington Merlot a suave, supple red
Though in recent years it has come to play second fiddle to Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington...
- Posted August 21, 2016
Tip a glass of pink to celebrate International Rosé Day
As if we needed another excuse to pop the cork on a bottle of...
- Posted August 14, 2016
Red Mountain rises for world-class grapes, wines
It’s rarely red, and it’s not a mountain. But Brown Ridge sounds way less...
- Posted August 7, 2016
Walla Walla Valley known for great vines, wines
Thanks to a long history of great winemaking and grape growing, the Walla Walla...
- Posted July 31, 2016
Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industry
Washington winemakers have long regarded the arid and remote Wahluke Slope as a stable and...
- Posted July 24, 2016
Riesling a favorite across Pacific Northwest
Thanks to a handful of large producers, Washington state is undoubtedly the king of...
- Posted July 17, 2016
Rise of Washington Malbec
One of the most exciting developments in Washington wine country is the rise of...
- Posted July 10, 2016
Only the best
One of the joys of judging wines under blind conditions is the discovery of...
- Posted July 3, 2016
Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer white
Often overlooked, Sauvignon Blanc from the Pacific Northwest is a perfect summer wine. It’s...
- Posted June 26, 2016
Viognier gaining in Northwest popularity
As the Pacific Northwest – particularly Washington and Southern Oregon – focus more and...
- Posted June 19, 2016