- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Pair one of Washington’s top winemakers with a well-known Tri-City caterer and the...
Wine director Aaron Wood-Snyderman and his team at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle can tell patrons...
MARYSVILLE, Wash. — Tulalip Resort sommelier Tommy Thompson will play host to second-generation winemaker Chris Figgins...
More Food News
Pepper Bridge Winery teams up with Fat Duck Inn for delicious class
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — You’ve been in those crowded tasting rooms, where folks are...
- Posted December 19, 2016
Celebrity chefs offer tips at 20th Taste Washington
SEATTLE — Thierry Rautureau, Seattle’s acclaimed “Chef in the Hat,” will return to Taste...
- Posted December 18, 2016
Westport Winery opens restaurant for breakfast
ABERDEEN, Wash. – Starting this weekend, one of Washington’s most customer-friendly wineries will now...
- Posted October 29, 2016
Oregon Wine Board seeks top Oregon-friendly restaurants
PORTLAND – This week, the Oregon Wine Board launched its yearly search for a...
- Posted September 10, 2016
Clore Center partners with wine country caterer Ethos
PROSSER, Wash. – The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center, a showpiece for the...
- Posted September 3, 2016
Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapes
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Sour grapes used to be a thing, back in the...
- Posted August 15, 2016
Anthony’s Restaurants founder receives top award from peers
SEATTLE – Seattle restaurateur Budd Gould, one of the Washington wine industry’s strongest supporters,...
- Posted June 11, 2016