- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
Wine director Aaron Wood-Snyderman and his team at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle can tell patrons...
MARYSVILLE, Wash. — Tulalip Resort sommelier Tommy Thompson will play host to second-generation winemaker Chris Figgins...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — You’ve been in those crowded tasting rooms, where folks are elbow to...
More Food News
Celebrity chefs offer tips at 20th Taste Washington
SEATTLE — Thierry Rautureau, Seattle’s acclaimed “Chef in the Hat,” will return to Taste...
- Posted December 18, 2016
Westport Winery opens restaurant for breakfast
ABERDEEN, Wash. – Starting this weekend, one of Washington’s most customer-friendly wineries will now...
- Posted October 29, 2016
Oregon Wine Board seeks top Oregon-friendly restaurants
PORTLAND – This week, the Oregon Wine Board launched its yearly search for a...
- Posted September 10, 2016
Clore Center partners with wine country caterer Ethos
PROSSER, Wash. – The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center, a showpiece for the...
- Posted September 3, 2016
Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapes
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Sour grapes used to be a thing, back in the...
- Posted August 15, 2016
Anthony’s Restaurants founder receives top award from peers
SEATTLE – Seattle restaurateur Budd Gould, one of the Washington wine industry’s strongest supporters,...
- Posted June 11, 2016
Cynthia Nims dives into Northwest oysters, wines
SEATTLE – Cynthia Nims knows Pacific Northwest cuisine, and her latest book dives into...
- Posted April 14, 2016