- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — It’s been almost three years to the day since the last Reveal...
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Pair one of Washington’s top winemakers with a well-known Tri-City caterer and the...
Wine director Aaron Wood-Snyderman and his team at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle can tell patrons...
More Food News
Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti Cellar
MARYSVILLE, Wash. — Tulalip Resort sommelier Tommy Thompson will play host to second-generation winemaker...
- Posted February 5, 2017
Pepper Bridge Winery teams up with Fat Duck Inn for delicious class
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — You’ve been in those crowded tasting rooms, where folks are...
- Posted December 19, 2016
Celebrity chefs offer tips at 20th Taste Washington
SEATTLE — Thierry Rautureau, Seattle’s acclaimed “Chef in the Hat,” will return to Taste...
- Posted December 18, 2016
Westport Winery opens restaurant for breakfast
ABERDEEN, Wash. – Starting this weekend, one of Washington’s most customer-friendly wineries will now...
- Posted October 29, 2016
Oregon Wine Board seeks top Oregon-friendly restaurants
PORTLAND – This week, the Oregon Wine Board launched its yearly search for a...
- Posted September 10, 2016
Clore Center partners with wine country caterer Ethos
PROSSER, Wash. – The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center, a showpiece for the...
- Posted September 3, 2016
Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapes
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Sour grapes used to be a thing, back in the...
- Posted August 15, 2016