- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
SEATTLE — Thierry Rautureau, Seattle’s acclaimed “Chef in the Hat,” will return to Taste Washington next...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Not that Walla Walla wine lovers needed another reason to swing by...
LOWDEN, Wash. — Sager Small, son of Woodward Canyon Winery owners Rick Small and Darcey Fugman-Small,...
More Chefs News
Walla Walla native heads to James Beard House
NEW YORK – Walla Walla native Michael Corvino will be cooking at one of...
- Posted January 12, 2015
Young chef from Alaska shines at Desert Wind Winery
PROSSER, Wash. – Kristin Martilla Johnson has been chasing the warm sun since growing...
- Posted July 6, 2013
Renowned Vancouver chef moves to acclaimed BC wine country restaurant
SUMMERLAND, British Columbia – Local Lounge • Grille, past winner of Best British Columbia Wine...
- Posted May 28, 2013
Seattle chocolatiers rank high in ShopSmart blind tasting
Some folks will debate that red wine and chocolate really don’t pair well together....
- Posted February 26, 2013
Book review: Wine Country Chef’s Table
Roy Breiman is best known in the Seattle area for his work as a...
- Posted January 25, 2013
Anacortes merchant wins top honor at Washington State Wine Awards
SEATTLE — Anacortes wine merchant Doug Charles, Seattle sommelier Thomas Price and Wenatchee restaurant...
- Posted January 15, 2013