- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
SEATTLE — Thierry Rautureau, Seattle’s acclaimed “Chef in the Hat,” will return to Taste Washington next...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Not that Walla Walla wine lovers needed another reason to swing by...
LOWDEN, Wash. — Sager Small, son of Woodward Canyon Winery owners Rick Small and Darcey Fugman-Small,...
More Chefs News
Walla Walla native heads to James Beard House
NEW YORK – Walla Walla native Michael Corvino will be cooking at one of...
- Posted January 12, 2015
Young chef from Alaska shines at Desert Wind Winery
PROSSER, Wash. – Kristin Martilla Johnson has been chasing the warm sun since growing...
- Posted July 6, 2013
Renowned Vancouver chef moves to acclaimed BC wine country restaurant
SUMMERLAND, British Columbia – Local Lounge • Grille, past winner of Best British Columbia Wine...
- Posted May 28, 2013
Seattle chocolatiers rank high in ShopSmart blind tasting
Some folks will debate that red wine and chocolate really don’t pair well together....
- Posted February 26, 2013
Book review: Wine Country Chef’s Table
Roy Breiman is best known in the Seattle area for his work as a...
- Posted January 25, 2013
Anacortes merchant wins top honor at Washington State Wine Awards
SEATTLE — Anacortes wine merchant Doug Charles, Seattle sommelier Thomas Price and Wenatchee restaurant...
- Posted January 15, 2013