- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
SEATTLE — Thierry Rautureau, Seattle’s acclaimed “Chef in the Hat,” will return to Taste Washington next...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Not that Walla Walla wine lovers needed another reason to swing by...
LOWDEN, Wash. — Sager Small, son of Woodward Canyon Winery owners Rick Small and Darcey Fugman-Small,...
More Chefs News
Walla Walla native heads to James Beard House
NEW YORK – Walla Walla native Michael Corvino will be cooking at one of...
- Posted January 12, 2015
Young chef from Alaska shines at Desert Wind Winery
PROSSER, Wash. – Kristin Martilla Johnson has been chasing the warm sun since growing...
- Posted July 6, 2013
Renowned Vancouver chef moves to acclaimed BC wine country restaurant
SUMMERLAND, British Columbia – Local Lounge • Grille, past winner of Best British Columbia Wine...
- Posted May 28, 2013
Seattle chocolatiers rank high in ShopSmart blind tasting
Some folks will debate that red wine and chocolate really don’t pair well together....
- Posted February 26, 2013
Book review: Wine Country Chef’s Table
Roy Breiman is best known in the Seattle area for his work as a...
- Posted January 25, 2013
Anacortes merchant wins top honor at Washington State Wine Awards
SEATTLE — Anacortes wine merchant Doug Charles, Seattle sommelier Thomas Price and Wenatchee restaurant...
- Posted January 15, 2013