- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
More Food News
Cynthia Nims dives into Northwest oysters, wines
SEATTLE – Cynthia Nims knows Pacific Northwest cuisine, and her latest book dives into...
- Posted April 14, 2016
Seattle Restaurant Week returns for dinner, lunch deals
SEATTLE – It’s become a tradition unlike any other that Seattle Restaurant Week follows...
- Posted April 11, 2016
Oregon wineries, restaurants team up for Portland Dining Month
PORTLAND – Fourteen restaurants on the Oregon wine industry’s “A List” will kick off...
- Posted February 20, 2016
Oregon Wine Board spotlights more supportive restaurants
PORTLAND — The “drink local” concept might not get as much traction in...
- Posted January 6, 2016
‘Tasting Wine & Cheese’ a delicious new book
Perhaps the only thing that rivals wine for history, complexity, mystery, depth and taste...
- Posted November 30, 2015
Harvest work lifts Washington somm’s wine appreciation
LUMMI ISLAND, Wash. – To hold a bottle of wine and tell its story...
- Posted November 19, 2015
Walla Walla wine country chef adds wood smoker to eclectic diner
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Not that Walla Walla wine lovers needed another reason to...
- Posted November 10, 2015
Northwest cheese producers serve up fall festivals
While some debate pairing wine with chocolate, there’s no doubt Pacific Northwest cheese is...
- Posted September 7, 2015
Seattle, Northwest restaurants shine in Wine Spectator
NEW YORK – More than 100 Pacific Northwest restaurants earned the admiration of Wine...
- Posted August 5, 2015
Abbey Road Farm adds Oregon wine country dining
CARLTON, Ore. — Those who have experienced the bucolic charm of Abbey Road Farm...
- Posted July 18, 2015