- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
More Food News
Northwest restaurants, wineries welcome Copper River salmon today
SEATTLE — Thirty years ago today, Jon Rowley got Seattle hooked on Copper River...
- Posted May 17, 2013
Tinhorn Creek’s Miradoro begins defense of winery restaurant award
OLIVER, British Columbia – A sure sign of the spring thaw in British Columbia’s...
- Posted March 9, 2013
Precept Wine enjoys sweet success with Almond Roca Cream
SEATTLE – Precept Wine continues to enjoy sweet success with its Chocolate Shop wine,...
- Posted March 2, 2013
Seattle chocolatiers rank high in ShopSmart blind tasting
Some folks will debate that red wine and chocolate really don’t pair well together....
- Posted February 26, 2013
Food delivery service wants to change law for Oregon wine
EUGENE, Ore. – Pony Express Restaurant Delivery Services wants to better serve customers seeking...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Super Bowl food-and-wine pairings
Super Bowl Sunday is coming up fast, so we asked five winemakers and one...
- Posted February 1, 2013
Lake Roosevelt winemaker strips pretense from wine, food
SPOKANE, Wash. – Sports-loving winemaker Michael Haig is a big fan of singer Jimmy...
- Posted January 29, 2013
Willamette Valley winery to give away harvest weekend package
This week, Youngberg Hill Vineyards and Inn in Oregon’s Willamette Valley launched a giveway...
- Posted January 26, 2013
Book review: Wine Country Chef’s Table
Roy Breiman is best known in the Seattle area for his work as a...
- Posted January 25, 2013
Portland Indie Wine Fest poised to bounce back
The Portland Indie Wine and Food Festival took a sabbatical last year, but founder...
- Posted January 18, 2013