- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
More Food News
Tinhorn Creek’s Miradoro begins defense of winery restaurant award
OLIVER, British Columbia – A sure sign of the spring thaw in British Columbia’s...
- Posted March 9, 2013
Precept Wine enjoys sweet success with Almond Roca Cream
SEATTLE – Precept Wine continues to enjoy sweet success with its Chocolate Shop wine,...
- Posted March 2, 2013
Seattle chocolatiers rank high in ShopSmart blind tasting
Some folks will debate that red wine and chocolate really don’t pair well together....
- Posted February 26, 2013
Food delivery service wants to change law for Oregon wine
EUGENE, Ore. – Pony Express Restaurant Delivery Services wants to better serve customers seeking...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Super Bowl food-and-wine pairings
Super Bowl Sunday is coming up fast, so we asked five winemakers and one...
- Posted February 1, 2013
Lake Roosevelt winemaker strips pretense from wine, food
SPOKANE, Wash. – Sports-loving winemaker Michael Haig is a big fan of singer Jimmy...
- Posted January 29, 2013
Willamette Valley winery to give away harvest weekend package
This week, Youngberg Hill Vineyards and Inn in Oregon’s Willamette Valley launched a giveway...
- Posted January 26, 2013
Book review: Wine Country Chef’s Table
Roy Breiman is best known in the Seattle area for his work as a...
- Posted January 25, 2013
Portland Indie Wine Fest poised to bounce back
The Portland Indie Wine and Food Festival took a sabbatical last year, but founder...
- Posted January 18, 2013
Anacortes merchant wins top honor at Washington State Wine Awards
SEATTLE — Anacortes wine merchant Doug Charles, Seattle sommelier Thomas Price and Wenatchee restaurant...
- Posted January 15, 2013