- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
More Restaurants News
Salish Lodge celebrates with new Washington wine partners
SNOQUALMIE, Wash. — Robert Dolan has been on the retail side of the Washington...
- Posted October 3, 2013
BC wines gain spotlight in Canlis penthouse
SEATTLE – British Columbia tourism officials knew a delicious way to promote their wine...
- Posted September 8, 2013
Seattle’s Triple Door pairs wine with burlesque
SEATTLE – Wild Ginger has been at the forefront of a number of delicious...
- Posted August 12, 2013
Northwest wines fit naturally at Seattle’s Cafe Flora
SEATTLE – Few restaurateurs in the Pacific Northwest seem to care as much about...
- Posted June 2, 2013
Renowned Vancouver chef moves to acclaimed BC wine country restaurant
SUMMERLAND, British Columbia – Local Lounge • Grille, past winner of Best British Columbia Wine...
- Posted May 28, 2013
Woodward Canyon Winery restaurant re-opens for second season
LOWDEN, Wash. — There are a number of outstanding lunch spots in Walla Walla,...
- Posted May 22, 2013
Northwest restaurants, wineries welcome Copper River salmon today
SEATTLE — Thirty years ago today, Jon Rowley got Seattle hooked on Copper River...
- Posted May 17, 2013
Tinhorn Creek’s Miradoro begins defense of winery restaurant award
OLIVER, British Columbia – A sure sign of the spring thaw in British Columbia’s...
- Posted March 9, 2013
Food delivery service wants to change law for Oregon wine
EUGENE, Ore. – Pony Express Restaurant Delivery Services wants to better serve customers seeking...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Willamette Valley winery to give away harvest weekend package
This week, Youngberg Hill Vineyards and Inn in Oregon’s Willamette Valley launched a giveway...
- Posted January 26, 2013