- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Grapes News
Northwest Riesling renaissance
While Chateau Ste. Michelle is the undisputed king of Riesling – the Woodinville, Wash.,...
- Posted April 13, 2014
Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple grower
PASCO, Wash. – Washington’s original large-scale commercial vineyard has been purchased by one of...
- Posted April 10, 2014
In a West Coast Cab smackdown, Horse Heaven Hills holds its own
GEYSERVILLE, Calif. – After a successful Malbec smackdown between the best of Washington and...
- Posted April 1, 2014
King Cab rides high in Horse Heaven Hills
Last summer, Eric Degerman came upon an idea of a tasting that would help...
- Posted March 31, 2014
Cabernet Sauvignon: Washington’s top grape
For the first time in history, Washington’s No. 1 grape is red – and...
- Posted March 16, 2014
Washington Merlot love
Washington Merlot is easy to love. It’s smooth, rich and luscious with plenty of...
- Posted March 9, 2014
Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growth
If Cabernet Sauvignon is king in Washington – and it is – then the...
- Posted March 7, 2014
Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competition
By any measure, Cabernet Sauvignon is the king of Washington wine: in tonnage, value,...
- Posted March 4, 2014
Red blends are big winners in Pacific Northwest
Grapes often work better together. The French, particularly in Bordeaux and the Rhône Valley,...
- Posted March 2, 2014
Washington Malbec grows up: 7 to try
In the past half-decade, Malbec has become one of the more important and fascinating...
- Posted February 23, 2014