- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
More Grapes News
Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple grower
PASCO, Wash. – Washington’s original large-scale commercial vineyard has been purchased by one of...
- Posted April 10, 2014
In a West Coast Cab smackdown, Horse Heaven Hills holds its own
GEYSERVILLE, Calif. – After a successful Malbec smackdown between the best of Washington and...
- Posted April 1, 2014
King Cab rides high in Horse Heaven Hills
Last summer, Eric Degerman came upon an idea of a tasting that would help...
- Posted March 31, 2014
Cabernet Sauvignon: Washington’s top grape
For the first time in history, Washington’s No. 1 grape is red – and...
- Posted March 16, 2014
Washington Merlot love
Washington Merlot is easy to love. It’s smooth, rich and luscious with plenty of...
- Posted March 9, 2014
Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growth
If Cabernet Sauvignon is king in Washington – and it is – then the...
- Posted March 7, 2014
Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competition
By any measure, Cabernet Sauvignon is the king of Washington wine: in tonnage, value,...
- Posted March 4, 2014
Red blends are big winners in Pacific Northwest
Grapes often work better together. The French, particularly in Bordeaux and the Rhône Valley,...
- Posted March 2, 2014
Washington Malbec grows up: 7 to try
In the past half-decade, Malbec has become one of the more important and fascinating...
- Posted February 23, 2014
Chardonnay No. 1 in Washington, but for how long?
Chardonnay has been at or near the top of the heap in Washington wine...
- Posted February 10, 2014