- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
More Grapes News
Say ‘Ah’ for Washington Syrah
Washington joined the Rhône Rangers in the mid-1980s, when Mike Sauer of Red Willow...
- Posted February 2, 2014
Hamilton Cellars on fast track with Red Mountain winery, vineyard
A long journey – often an odyssey – has brought one boutique Washington winery...
- Posted January 29, 2014
A dozen Oregon Pinot Noirs
No area of the New World identifies so closely with Pinot Noir than Oregon,...
- Posted January 19, 2014
Washington’s Badger Mountain Vineyard meets demand by releasing 2013 red, white wines
KENNEWICK, Wash. – Organic wines are thought to be difficult to sell, but one...
- Posted January 15, 2014
Weekend storm targets drought-plagued Pacific Northwest
A strong winter weather system this weekend will provide much-needed moisture to the drought-affected...
- Posted January 11, 2014
Washington Merlot, straight up
It’s been nearly a decade since Sideways hit the big screen and changed the...
- Posted December 22, 2013
Napa winery buys 20 acres on Red Mountain, to plant in spring
A famous Napa Valley winery has found its place on Washington’s Red Mountain. A...
- Posted December 20, 2013
Lemberger’s long slide into oblivion
Lemberger, a red wine that once was a rising star in the early Washington...
- Posted December 19, 2013
Two Vines to become own brand, use California grapes
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Washington is running short of red wine grapes, so the state’s...
- Posted December 18, 2013
Zinfandel, Primitivo two sides of same coin
Evidence would indicate that Croatia could be the cradle of wine grapes, with cultivation...
- Posted December 11, 2013