- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
More Grapes News
Washington’s great vineyards: StoneTree Vineyard
MATTAWA, Wash. – Some of Tedd Wildman’s most important jobs led him to large...
- Posted August 27, 2013
Washington’s great vineyards: Ciel du Cheval Vineyard
BENTON CITY, Wash. – If Jim Holmes had been better at playing the stock...
- Posted August 26, 2013
Washington’s great vineyards: Sagemoor Vineyards
PASCO, Wash. – When Alec Bayless purchased a farm along the Columbia River in...
- Posted August 25, 2013
Washington’s great vineyards: Pepper Bridge Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It didn’t take long for Marty Clubb to figure out...
- Posted August 24, 2013
Washington’s great vineyards: Evergreen Vineyard
GEORGE, Wash. – In a year’s time, Evergreen Vineyard will be one of the...
- Posted August 23, 2013
Washington’s great vineyards: Red Willow Vineyard
WAPATO, Wash. – Here in the shadow of Mount Adams is Red Willow Vineyard,...
- Posted August 22, 2013
Washington’s great vineyards: Elephant Mountain Vineyards
ZILLAH, Wash. – It didn’t take Joe Hattrup long to figure out he might...
- Posted August 21, 2013
Washington’s great vineyards: Upland Vineyard
SUNNYSIDE, Wash. – Here on the slopes of Snipes Mountain is the birthplace of...
- Posted August 20, 2013
As harvest looms, we put spotlight on great Washington vineyards
Washington state has reached more than 50,000 acres of wine grapes divided into at...
- Posted August 19, 2013
Washington wine grapes top 50,000 acres; ’13 crop to exceed 200,000 tons
The 2013 vintage will most likely go down in the record books as the...
- Posted August 17, 2013