- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More Grapes News
Willamette Valley winemakers expect smaller crop, early harvest
DUNDEE, Ore. – Winemakers in the heart of Oregon wine country are preparing for...
- Posted August 1, 2013
As veraison begins, Washington wine grapes start to show true colors
This year’s heat in Washington’s Columbia Valley has grape growers scratching their heads and...
- Posted July 23, 2013
Climate report keeps Oregon wine industry warmly optimistic
ASHLAND, Ore. – The recent weather report issued by Southern Oregon University professor Gregory...
- Posted July 4, 2013
Hailstones fall on Yakima Valley vineyards
PROSSER, Wash. – A pair of hailstorms pelted parts of eastern Washington on Saturday...
- Posted June 30, 2013
Washington wine grape growers dodge unusually wet weather
Washington wine grape growers want their vines to be happy, but the last week...
- Posted June 25, 2013
Fumé Blanc in Washington an artifact of history
A wine name that once was trendy on the West Coast now is nearly...
- Posted June 20, 2013
Chateau Ste. Michelle’s 2012 Riesling a record 1.2 million cases
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Already the world’s largest producer of Riesling, Chateau Ste. Michelle stepped...
- Posted June 18, 2013
Oregon wine icon Adelsheim defines Pinot Gris at symposium
HILLSBORO, Ore. — David Adelsheim’s place within the history of Oregon wine seems defined...
- Posted June 16, 2013
Oregon sets standard for Northwest Pinot Gris
Note: This is the final installment of our four-part series on Northwest Pinot Gris....
- Posted June 13, 2013
Washington Pinot Gris on a rocketship
Note: This is the third of our four-part series on Pacific Northwest Pinot Gris. Pinot...
- Posted June 12, 2013