- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
More Grapes News
Champoux Vineyards’ famed Circle Block Cab vineyard better after replant
ALDERDALE, Wash. – When you own one of the top vineyards on the West...
- Posted August 9, 2013
Willamette Valley winemakers expect smaller crop, early harvest
DUNDEE, Ore. – Winemakers in the heart of Oregon wine country are preparing for...
- Posted August 1, 2013
As veraison begins, Washington wine grapes start to show true colors
This year’s heat in Washington’s Columbia Valley has grape growers scratching their heads and...
- Posted July 23, 2013
Climate report keeps Oregon wine industry warmly optimistic
ASHLAND, Ore. – The recent weather report issued by Southern Oregon University professor Gregory...
- Posted July 4, 2013
Hailstones fall on Yakima Valley vineyards
PROSSER, Wash. – A pair of hailstorms pelted parts of eastern Washington on Saturday...
- Posted June 30, 2013
Washington wine grape growers dodge unusually wet weather
Washington wine grape growers want their vines to be happy, but the last week...
- Posted June 25, 2013
Fumé Blanc in Washington an artifact of history
A wine name that once was trendy on the West Coast now is nearly...
- Posted June 20, 2013
Chateau Ste. Michelle’s 2012 Riesling a record 1.2 million cases
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Already the world’s largest producer of Riesling, Chateau Ste. Michelle stepped...
- Posted June 18, 2013
Oregon wine icon Adelsheim defines Pinot Gris at symposium
HILLSBORO, Ore. — David Adelsheim’s place within the history of Oregon wine seems defined...
- Posted June 16, 2013
Oregon sets standard for Northwest Pinot Gris
Note: This is the final installment of our four-part series on Northwest Pinot Gris....
- Posted June 13, 2013