- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
More Grapes News
Washington Pinot Gris on a rocketship
Note: This is the third of our four-part series on Pacific Northwest Pinot Gris. Pinot...
- Posted June 12, 2013
Idaho’s high-elevation Pinot Gris produces awards, fans
Note: This is the second in a four-part series on Northwest Pinot Gris. CALDWELL,...
- Posted June 11, 2013
British Columbia’s growing love affair with Pinot Gris
Note: This is the first in a four-part series on Northwest Pinot Gris. British...
- Posted June 10, 2013
Riesling lovers coming to Washington for Riesling Rendezvous
SEATTLE – The world of Riesling is returning to Seattle next month. The draw...
- Posted June 3, 2013
Oregon winemakers optimistic about warm vintage
Washington isn’t the only Northwest region excited about a warm spring and dreams of...
- Posted May 30, 2013
Sagemoor Vineyards reflect Riesling history in Washington state
PASCO, Wash. – Kent Waliser and Derek Way manage vines that have helped shape...
- Posted May 26, 2013
Washington vineyards setting up for warm 2013 vintage
PASCO, Wash. — Washington state’s 2013 vintage is in the early stages, yet already...
- Posted May 14, 2013
Washington wine grape growers dodge more spring frost
Washington wine grape growers dodged more freezing temperatures this week across the Columbia Valley,...
- Posted April 26, 2013
Wild Goose Vineyards gushes over young British Columbia vineyard
OLIVER, British Columbia – The building blocks for British Columbia’s Wild Goose Vineyards took...
- Posted April 24, 2013
Washington wine grape growers dodge spring frost
Sub-freezing temperatures caused wine grape growers across Washington’s Columbia Valley to lose sleep, but...
- Posted April 19, 2013