- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More Grapes News
Idaho’s high-elevation Pinot Gris produces awards, fans
Note: This is the second in a four-part series on Northwest Pinot Gris. CALDWELL,...
- Posted June 11, 2013
British Columbia’s growing love affair with Pinot Gris
Note: This is the first in a four-part series on Northwest Pinot Gris. British...
- Posted June 10, 2013
Riesling lovers coming to Washington for Riesling Rendezvous
SEATTLE – The world of Riesling is returning to Seattle next month. The draw...
- Posted June 3, 2013
Oregon winemakers optimistic about warm vintage
Washington isn’t the only Northwest region excited about a warm spring and dreams of...
- Posted May 30, 2013
Sagemoor Vineyards reflect Riesling history in Washington state
PASCO, Wash. – Kent Waliser and Derek Way manage vines that have helped shape...
- Posted May 26, 2013
Washington vineyards setting up for warm 2013 vintage
PASCO, Wash. — Washington state’s 2013 vintage is in the early stages, yet already...
- Posted May 14, 2013
Washington wine grape growers dodge more spring frost
Washington wine grape growers dodged more freezing temperatures this week across the Columbia Valley,...
- Posted April 26, 2013
Wild Goose Vineyards gushes over young British Columbia vineyard
OLIVER, British Columbia – The building blocks for British Columbia’s Wild Goose Vineyards took...
- Posted April 24, 2013
Washington wine grape growers dodge spring frost
Sub-freezing temperatures caused wine grape growers across Washington’s Columbia Valley to lose sleep, but...
- Posted April 19, 2013
Yakima Valley’s violent, fascinating geological past
Even if you never harbored dreams of being a scientist, the wine industry is...
- Posted April 13, 2013