- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
More Grapes News
Yakima Valley’s violent, fascinating geological past
Even if you never harbored dreams of being a scientist, the wine industry is...
- Posted April 13, 2013
Tour will teach about important Yakima Valley vineyards
PROSSER, Wash. – As part of its celebration of the 30th anniversary of the...
- Posted April 10, 2013
Fidelitas’ Charlie Hoppes refines Red Mountain focus
RED MOUNTAIN, Wash. – Charlie Hoppes has been making wine in Washington state for...
- Posted April 9, 2013
Oregon winemakers, Pinot Noir fans celebrate Shea Vineyard
NEWBERG, Ore. – Few wines in the United States are as prized as Pinot...
- Posted April 8, 2013
Why Cab is king in Washington wine country
Cabernet Sauvignon is now the undisputed red king of Washington state. Last fall, Washington...
- Posted April 7, 2013
Warm, early spring excites Washington wine grape growers
Wine grape vines are waking up across Washington’s Columbia Valley, and growers could not...
- Posted April 4, 2013
Is Malbec Washington’s next big grape? Unlikely
Is Malbec “the next big thing” in Washington state? More like Washington’s “next big...
- Posted February 28, 2013
Lake Chelan winery now Salmon-Safe, LIVE certified
MANSON, Wash. – Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards has become the first vineyard in...
- Posted February 17, 2013
Mild winter pleases Washington wine grape growers
KENNEWICK, Wash. – So far, so good. That’s what Washington wine grape growers are...
- Posted February 7, 2013
Washington wine grape growers convention starts today
KENNEWICK, Wash. – More than 2,200 grape growers, winemakers and winery employees will descend...
- Posted February 5, 2013