- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More Grapes News
Tour will teach about important Yakima Valley vineyards
PROSSER, Wash. – As part of its celebration of the 30th anniversary of the...
- Posted April 10, 2013
Fidelitas’ Charlie Hoppes refines Red Mountain focus
RED MOUNTAIN, Wash. – Charlie Hoppes has been making wine in Washington state for...
- Posted April 9, 2013
Oregon winemakers, Pinot Noir fans celebrate Shea Vineyard
NEWBERG, Ore. – Few wines in the United States are as prized as Pinot...
- Posted April 8, 2013
Why Cab is king in Washington wine country
Cabernet Sauvignon is now the undisputed red king of Washington state. Last fall, Washington...
- Posted April 7, 2013
Warm, early spring excites Washington wine grape growers
Wine grape vines are waking up across Washington’s Columbia Valley, and growers could not...
- Posted April 4, 2013
Is Malbec Washington’s next big grape? Unlikely
Is Malbec “the next big thing” in Washington state? More like Washington’s “next big...
- Posted February 28, 2013
Lake Chelan winery now Salmon-Safe, LIVE certified
MANSON, Wash. – Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards has become the first vineyard in...
- Posted February 17, 2013
Mild winter pleases Washington wine grape growers
KENNEWICK, Wash. – So far, so good. That’s what Washington wine grape growers are...
- Posted February 7, 2013
Washington wine grape growers convention starts today
KENNEWICK, Wash. – More than 2,200 grape growers, winemakers and winery employees will descend...
- Posted February 5, 2013
Charting Washington wine’s big four grapes
When the U.S. Department of Agriculture released its annual snapshot of the Washington wine...
- Posted February 4, 2013