- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
More Grapes News
A history of ‘winter events’ in Washington wine country
If history is any indication, there will unlikely be a winter freeze anytime soon...
- Posted December 26, 2012
Washington wine grape growers continue to grow
As the Washington wine industry continues to grow, so too does the occupation of...
- Posted December 22, 2012
Looking deeper at the Oregon wine industry
This week, Southern Oregon University in Ashland released a combined 2011 winery and vineyard...
- Posted December 14, 2012
Christmas tree, Washington wine style
Walk into the Washington Wine Commission offices on Western Avenue in downtown Seattle (a...
- Posted December 12, 2012