- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Grapes News
Unshrouding sparkling wine
Between all the bubbles, the special methods for opening the bottle and the unusual...
- Posted December 27, 2012
A history of ‘winter events’ in Washington wine country
If history is any indication, there will unlikely be a winter freeze anytime soon...
- Posted December 26, 2012
Washington wine grape growers continue to grow
As the Washington wine industry continues to grow, so too does the occupation of...
- Posted December 22, 2012
Looking deeper at the Oregon wine industry
This week, Southern Oregon University in Ashland released a combined 2011 winery and vineyard...
- Posted December 14, 2012
Christmas tree, Washington wine style
Walk into the Washington Wine Commission offices on Western Avenue in downtown Seattle (a...
- Posted December 12, 2012