- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More Grapes News
Duck Pond Cellars invests in Umpqua Valley Pinot Noir
This spring, the Fries family and Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., will celebrate...
- Posted January 7, 2013
In search of Washington Pinot Noir
On occasion, we are asked about Washington Pinot Noir. It’s a question that is...
- Posted January 5, 2013
Hyland honors pioneers and an unusual Pinot Noir clone in Oregon
One of the least-understood appellations in Oregon Pinot Noir country is McMinnville. Many wine...
- Posted January 3, 2013
Unshrouding sparkling wine
Between all the bubbles, the special methods for opening the bottle and the unusual...
- Posted December 27, 2012
A history of ‘winter events’ in Washington wine country
If history is any indication, there will unlikely be a winter freeze anytime soon...
- Posted December 26, 2012
Washington wine grape growers continue to grow
As the Washington wine industry continues to grow, so too does the occupation of...
- Posted December 22, 2012
Looking deeper at the Oregon wine industry
This week, Southern Oregon University in Ashland released a combined 2011 winery and vineyard...
- Posted December 14, 2012
Christmas tree, Washington wine style
Walk into the Washington Wine Commission offices on Western Avenue in downtown Seattle (a...
- Posted December 12, 2012