- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Grapes News
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tasting
ASHLAND, Ore. — Winemakers throughout Oregon will cast a spotlight on Tempranillo for the...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Casey McClellan planted Merlot in the original Seven Hills Vineyard...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into art
OLIVER, British Columbia — If you’re science-minded, iconoclastic and love good wine, then Gehringer...
- Posted December 5, 2016
Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington wine
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Since it uses two out of every three grapes grown in...
- Posted November 21, 2016
College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after year
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Grapes in the Muscat family were cultivated by the ancient...
- Posted November 17, 2016
Huge, record-setting Washington harvest wrapping up
What already was anticipated to be the largest harvest in Washington history looks like...
- Posted November 1, 2016
Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a wine
The next time you pick up a glass of inexpensive red wine, you might...
- Posted October 27, 2016
King Estate completes conversion to biodynamic
EUGENE, Ore. – King Estate, one of Oregon’s largest wine producers, now is the...
- Posted October 15, 2016
Warm, wet week ahead for Northwest wine industry
There’s no arctic blast on the horizon for the next week or so, but...
- Posted October 8, 2016
Walla Walla winemaking class creates pied de cuve for Carmenere
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Somehow, I have become the Voodoo Mistress of the Walla...
- Posted October 3, 2016