- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Grapes News
Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington wine
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Since it uses two out of every three grapes grown in...
- Posted November 21, 2016
College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after year
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Grapes in the Muscat family were cultivated by the ancient...
- Posted November 17, 2016
Huge, record-setting Washington harvest wrapping up
What already was anticipated to be the largest harvest in Washington history looks like...
- Posted November 1, 2016
Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a wine
The next time you pick up a glass of inexpensive red wine, you might...
- Posted October 27, 2016
King Estate completes conversion to biodynamic
EUGENE, Ore. – King Estate, one of Oregon’s largest wine producers, now is the...
- Posted October 15, 2016
Warm, wet week ahead for Northwest wine industry
There’s no arctic blast on the horizon for the next week or so, but...
- Posted October 8, 2016
Walla Walla winemaking class creates pied de cuve for Carmenere
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Somehow, I have become the Voodoo Mistress of the Walla...
- Posted October 3, 2016
SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great Northwest
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – The unearthly shriek of the bird “cannon“ echoes off the gentle...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Mercer Estates becoming Washington’s Malbec leader
PROSSER, Wash. – With the rise of Cabernet Sauvignon and the incredible interest in...
- Posted September 8, 2016
2016 vintage cools down slightly in Pacific Northwest
As predicted, the 2016 vintage would seem to indicate the start of a gradual...
- Posted September 5, 2016