- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Grapes News
WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers Association
KENNEWICK, Wash. – The organization that has led Washington grape growers for more than...
- Posted February 8, 2017
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tasting
ASHLAND, Ore. — Winemakers throughout Oregon will cast a spotlight on Tempranillo for the...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Casey McClellan planted Merlot in the original Seven Hills Vineyard...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into art
OLIVER, British Columbia — If you’re science-minded, iconoclastic and love good wine, then Gehringer...
- Posted December 5, 2016
Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington wine
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Since it uses two out of every three grapes grown in...
- Posted November 21, 2016
College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after year
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Grapes in the Muscat family were cultivated by the ancient...
- Posted November 17, 2016
Huge, record-setting Washington harvest wrapping up
What already was anticipated to be the largest harvest in Washington history looks like...
- Posted November 1, 2016
Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a wine
The next time you pick up a glass of inexpensive red wine, you might...
- Posted October 27, 2016
King Estate completes conversion to biodynamic
EUGENE, Ore. – King Estate, one of Oregon’s largest wine producers, now is the...
- Posted October 15, 2016
Warm, wet week ahead for Northwest wine industry
There’s no arctic blast on the horizon for the next week or so, but...
- Posted October 8, 2016