- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Grapes News
WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers Association
KENNEWICK, Wash. – The organization that has led Washington grape growers for more than...
- Posted February 8, 2017
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tasting
ASHLAND, Ore. — Winemakers throughout Oregon will cast a spotlight on Tempranillo for the...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Casey McClellan planted Merlot in the original Seven Hills Vineyard...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into art
OLIVER, British Columbia — If you’re science-minded, iconoclastic and love good wine, then Gehringer...
- Posted December 5, 2016
Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington wine
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Since it uses two out of every three grapes grown in...
- Posted November 21, 2016
College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after year
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Grapes in the Muscat family were cultivated by the ancient...
- Posted November 17, 2016
Huge, record-setting Washington harvest wrapping up
What already was anticipated to be the largest harvest in Washington history looks like...
- Posted November 1, 2016
Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a wine
The next time you pick up a glass of inexpensive red wine, you might...
- Posted October 27, 2016
King Estate completes conversion to biodynamic
EUGENE, Ore. – King Estate, one of Oregon’s largest wine producers, now is the...
- Posted October 15, 2016
Warm, wet week ahead for Northwest wine industry
There’s no arctic blast on the horizon for the next week or so, but...
- Posted October 8, 2016