- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Grapes News
Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape grower
ZILLAH, Wash. – She spent more than 15 years promoting Washington tourism and wine....
- Posted August 25, 2016
Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvest
RICHLAND, Wash. – As 28 tons of old-vine Sauvignon Blanc arrived at the crush...
- Posted August 19, 2016
Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks off
Washington’s wine grape harvest kicked off this weekend, with Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot...
- Posted August 16, 2016
Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapes
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Sour grapes used to be a thing, back in the...
- Posted August 15, 2016
Willamette Valley winemakers gear up for early harvest
DUNDEE, Ore. – Winemakers in the heart of Oregon wine country are gearing up...
- Posted August 10, 2016
Washington on track for record wine grape harvest
Washington is likely to crush a record amount of wine grapes this fall, perhaps...
- Posted August 9, 2016
Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintage
The Columbia Valley’s topsy-turvy weather is turning the 2016 vintage into one of the...
- Posted July 27, 2016
Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture program
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – As much as he wishes this gig could go on...
- Posted July 25, 2016
Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger champion
RED MOUNTAIN, Wash. – Whenever JJ Williams reads another story about the demise of...
- Posted June 29, 2016
Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ begins
One Washington grape grower has found a few grapes turning purple in the Horse...
- Posted June 27, 2016