- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Grapes News
SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great Northwest
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – The unearthly shriek of the bird “cannon“ echoes off the gentle...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Mercer Estates becoming Washington’s Malbec leader
PROSSER, Wash. – With the rise of Cabernet Sauvignon and the incredible interest in...
- Posted September 8, 2016
2016 vintage cools down slightly in Pacific Northwest
As predicted, the 2016 vintage would seem to indicate the start of a gradual...
- Posted September 5, 2016
Washington’s Powers Winery adds Marquette to lineup
KENNEWICK, Wash. – In February, Greg Powers got his first taste of an obscure...
- Posted September 2, 2016
Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape grower
ZILLAH, Wash. – She spent more than 15 years promoting Washington tourism and wine....
- Posted August 25, 2016
Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvest
RICHLAND, Wash. – As 28 tons of old-vine Sauvignon Blanc arrived at the crush...
- Posted August 19, 2016
Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks off
Washington’s wine grape harvest kicked off this weekend, with Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot...
- Posted August 16, 2016
Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapes
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Sour grapes used to be a thing, back in the...
- Posted August 15, 2016
Willamette Valley winemakers gear up for early harvest
DUNDEE, Ore. – Winemakers in the heart of Oregon wine country are gearing up...
- Posted August 10, 2016
Washington on track for record wine grape harvest
Washington is likely to crush a record amount of wine grapes this fall, perhaps...
- Posted August 9, 2016