- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
More Grapes News
SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great Northwest
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – The unearthly shriek of the bird “cannon“ echoes off the gentle...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Mercer Estates becoming Washington’s Malbec leader
PROSSER, Wash. – With the rise of Cabernet Sauvignon and the incredible interest in...
- Posted September 8, 2016
2016 vintage cools down slightly in Pacific Northwest
As predicted, the 2016 vintage would seem to indicate the start of a gradual...
- Posted September 5, 2016
Washington’s Powers Winery adds Marquette to lineup
KENNEWICK, Wash. – In February, Greg Powers got his first taste of an obscure...
- Posted September 2, 2016
Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape grower
ZILLAH, Wash. – She spent more than 15 years promoting Washington tourism and wine....
- Posted August 25, 2016
Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvest
RICHLAND, Wash. – As 28 tons of old-vine Sauvignon Blanc arrived at the crush...
- Posted August 19, 2016
Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks off
Washington’s wine grape harvest kicked off this weekend, with Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot...
- Posted August 16, 2016
Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapes
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Sour grapes used to be a thing, back in the...
- Posted August 15, 2016
Willamette Valley winemakers gear up for early harvest
DUNDEE, Ore. – Winemakers in the heart of Oregon wine country are gearing up...
- Posted August 10, 2016
Washington on track for record wine grape harvest
Washington is likely to crush a record amount of wine grapes this fall, perhaps...
- Posted August 9, 2016