- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Grapes News
California magazine honors 4 Northwest grape growers
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – Four Northwest vineyard owners have been honored as among the...
- Posted November 6, 2015
Washington grape growers wrap up early harvest
Mike Sauer can’t remember ever going to the beach this early for a post-harvest...
- Posted October 16, 2015
Extreme vineyard pays off for Walla Walla’s Tertulia Cellars
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – One of the most extreme vineyards in the Northwest – perhaps...
- Posted September 29, 2015
Weather report favors Pacific Northwest wine grape harvest
Wine grape harvest is coming to a close on Washington’s Red Mountain. In portions...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Washington Grenache is making a comeback
Once again, Washington Grenache is all the rage. Back in the 1960s, one of...
- Posted September 18, 2015
Walla Walla’s College Cellars bottles 2015 Muscat before class starts
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Class isn’t even in session, and yet Walla Walla Community...
- Posted September 12, 2015
Cool relief to some in Pacific Northwest wine industry
Summer has cooled off slightly and momentarily, but research data indicates the Pacific Northwest...
- Posted September 8, 2015
New study gives clear picture of Walla Walla Valley vineyards
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The Walla Walla Valley’s reputation for great red wines is...
- Posted August 24, 2015
Historically early wine grape harvest begins in Washington
ZILLAH, Wash. – Washington’s historically early wine grape harvest kicked off this morning when...
- Posted August 7, 2015
Washington winemakers prep for early harvest
As Washington’s wine grapes ripen at an alarming rate, winemakers across the state are...
- Posted July 29, 2015