- Tinte Cellars adds second Red Mountain vineyard
- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
More Grapes News
Sagemoor purchases Gamache Vineyards
BASIN CITY, Wash. – Gamache Vineyards, one of Washington’s oldest and most respected vineyards,...
- Posted January 27, 2016
Washington wine industry prepares for annual convention
KENNEWICK, Wash. – The Washington wine industry will get together next month when the...
- Posted January 2, 2016
Icewine harvest begins for BC wine industry
KELOWNA, British Columbia — Six winemakers in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley gave thanks early...
- Posted November 27, 2015
Abacela discovers 140-year-old Mission grape planting
ROSEBURG, Ore. — Earl Jones moved to Southern Oregon from the Gulf Coast to...
- Posted November 26, 2015
NW boosts global Riesling cred with Dan Berger
We are fortunate to be in a golden era of Riesling. So says one...
- Posted November 12, 2015
California magazine honors 4 Northwest grape growers
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – Four Northwest vineyard owners have been honored as among the...
- Posted November 6, 2015
Washington grape growers wrap up early harvest
Mike Sauer can’t remember ever going to the beach this early for a post-harvest...
- Posted October 16, 2015
Extreme vineyard pays off for Walla Walla’s Tertulia Cellars
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – One of the most extreme vineyards in the Northwest – perhaps...
- Posted September 29, 2015
Weather report favors Pacific Northwest wine grape harvest
Wine grape harvest is coming to a close on Washington’s Red Mountain. In portions...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Washington Grenache is making a comeback
Once again, Washington Grenache is all the rage. Back in the 1960s, one of...
- Posted September 18, 2015