- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Grapes News
Purple berries begin to show up in Washington vineyards
In a vintage that so far has defied the record books for heat, Washington...
- Posted July 10, 2015
Family, friends help plant Grenache on shoulder of Red Mountain
BENTON CITY, Wash. — For much of my life, the closest I’ve gotten to...
- Posted June 27, 2015
Sagemoor Vineyards manager heads to China
PASCO, Wash. – One of Washington wine country’s top vineyard managers is leaving North...
- Posted June 23, 2015
Aquilinis moving fast to plant Red Mountain vineyards
Red Mountain’s newest resident is making moves in a huge way. Aquilini Investment Group...
- Posted June 10, 2015
New plantings change face of Red Mountain
Nowhere in Washington is wine grape planting heavier or more interesting than Red Mountain....
- Posted May 27, 2015
Washington grape growers look ahead to warm 2015
The first big day on Washington grape growers’ calendar is expected to pass without...
- Posted May 5, 2015
2015 vintage for Northwest wine starts drier, warmer than average
Grape-growing conditions for the 2015 vintage throughout the Pacific Northwest wine region remain drier...
- Posted May 4, 2015
Lewis-Clark Valley would add AVAs to Idaho, Washington
LEWISTON, Idaho – By the end of this year, Idaho could have its second...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Malbec earns its place in Pacific Northwest
Even though the Snake River Valley has a mere 10 acres of Malbec planted,...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Washington grape growers dodge spring frosts
Wine grape growers across Washington’s Columbia Valley are on high alert as baby leaves...
- Posted April 7, 2015