- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
More Grapes News
Purple berries begin to show up in Washington vineyards
In a vintage that so far has defied the record books for heat, Washington...
- Posted July 10, 2015
Family, friends help plant Grenache on shoulder of Red Mountain
BENTON CITY, Wash. — For much of my life, the closest I’ve gotten to...
- Posted June 27, 2015
Sagemoor Vineyards manager heads to China
PASCO, Wash. – One of Washington wine country’s top vineyard managers is leaving North...
- Posted June 23, 2015
Aquilinis moving fast to plant Red Mountain vineyards
Red Mountain’s newest resident is making moves in a huge way. Aquilini Investment Group...
- Posted June 10, 2015
New plantings change face of Red Mountain
Nowhere in Washington is wine grape planting heavier or more interesting than Red Mountain....
- Posted May 27, 2015
Washington grape growers look ahead to warm 2015
The first big day on Washington grape growers’ calendar is expected to pass without...
- Posted May 5, 2015
2015 vintage for Northwest wine starts drier, warmer than average
Grape-growing conditions for the 2015 vintage throughout the Pacific Northwest wine region remain drier...
- Posted May 4, 2015
Lewis-Clark Valley would add AVAs to Idaho, Washington
LEWISTON, Idaho – By the end of this year, Idaho could have its second...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Malbec earns its place in Pacific Northwest
Even though the Snake River Valley has a mere 10 acres of Malbec planted,...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Washington grape growers dodge spring frosts
Wine grape growers across Washington’s Columbia Valley are on high alert as baby leaves...
- Posted April 7, 2015