- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
More Grapes News
Washington grape growers honor their own
KENNEWICK, Wash. – When wine lovers pull the cork on their favorite bottle of...
- Posted February 16, 2015
Washington wine industry gathers in Tri-Cities
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Washington state’s wine grape growers tend to be modest group, but...
- Posted February 10, 2015
Cayuse Vineyards won’t use new “Rocks District” on its label
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Nobody is better positioned to take full advantage of the Pacific...
- Posted February 9, 2015
Jim Trezise is Riesling’s biggest fan
It’s difficult to remember when Riesling wasn’t all that popular. It was about 15...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Washington grape growers schedule 15 seminars for annual convention
KENNEWICK, Wash. — It’s less than a month before the 18th annual Washington Association...
- Posted January 13, 2015
Remembering Bob Andrews, Horse Heaven Hills pioneer grape grower
ALDERDALE, Wash. – The patriarch for one of Washington’s greatest wine grape growing families...
- Posted December 25, 2014
Betz Family Winery to plant Walla Walla Valley vineyard
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – One of Washington’s most storied wineries is planting its first estate...
- Posted December 16, 2014
Tempranillo rising in Washington
One of the Old World’s most famous and beloved grape varieties is little more...
- Posted November 12, 2014
Happy Washington wine harvest could top 240,000 tons
Washington wine grape growers are wrapping up the largest – and perhaps happiest –...
- Posted October 29, 2014
Final harvest for Paul Champoux
ALDERDALE, Wash. – In the next few weeks, one of Washington’s most talented and...
- Posted September 30, 2014