- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
Hill Parks Redwine II, a longtime ambassador for the Pacific Northwest wine industry as owner of...
The Yakima Valley is where the Washington wine industry got its start, as we like to...
PROSSER, Wash. – Friends of storied winemaker Doug Gore came out to support his induction into...
More History News
Rare Leonetti Cab vertical goes on auction block
KENNEWICK, Wash. – A complete vertical of Leonetti Cellar’s legendary Cabernet Sauvignon – including...
- Posted July 18, 2017
Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla Vintners
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Wine industry icon Myles Anderson has been looking for someone...
- Posted February 21, 2017
Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Casey McClellan planted Merlot in the original Seven Hills Vineyard...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Fire-setting dentist inspires Walla Walla winery Otis Kenyon
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – One might not think of a convicted arsonist as the...
- Posted October 31, 2016
Idaho’s Bitner pays tribute to old vines with new label
CALDWELL, Idaho – Ron Bitner has spent half his life talking to his first...
- Posted September 30, 2016
How an interned American helped Washington’s wine industry
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. – One of the darker sides of U.S. history was the...
- Posted September 1, 2016
Wineries hope to return glory to Sunnyside
SUNNYSIDE, Wash. – The cradle of the Washington wine industry has been pretty quiet...
- Posted June 3, 2016