- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
Hill Parks Redwine II, a longtime ambassador for the Pacific Northwest wine industry as owner of...
The Yakima Valley is where the Washington wine industry got its start, as we like to...
PROSSER, Wash. – Friends of storied winemaker Doug Gore came out to support his induction into...
More History News
Rare Leonetti Cab vertical goes on auction block
KENNEWICK, Wash. – A complete vertical of Leonetti Cellar’s legendary Cabernet Sauvignon – including...
- Posted July 18, 2017
Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla Vintners
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Wine industry icon Myles Anderson has been looking for someone...
- Posted February 21, 2017
Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Casey McClellan planted Merlot in the original Seven Hills Vineyard...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Fire-setting dentist inspires Walla Walla winery Otis Kenyon
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – One might not think of a convicted arsonist as the...
- Posted October 31, 2016
Idaho’s Bitner pays tribute to old vines with new label
CALDWELL, Idaho – Ron Bitner has spent half his life talking to his first...
- Posted September 30, 2016
How an interned American helped Washington’s wine industry
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. – One of the darker sides of U.S. history was the...
- Posted September 1, 2016
Wineries hope to return glory to Sunnyside
SUNNYSIDE, Wash. – The cradle of the Washington wine industry has been pretty quiet...
- Posted June 3, 2016