- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
RICHLAND, Wash. — Ask either Scott Williams or Rob Griffin how long they’ve known one another...
Hill Parks Redwine II, a longtime ambassador for the Pacific Northwest wine industry as owner of...
The Yakima Valley is where the Washington wine industry got its start, as we like to...
More History News
Washington Wine Hall of Fame Gala raises record $105,000 for Clore Center
PROSSER, Wash. – Friends of storied winemaker Doug Gore came out to support his...
- Posted August 29, 2017
Rare Leonetti Cab vertical goes on auction block
KENNEWICK, Wash. – A complete vertical of Leonetti Cellar’s legendary Cabernet Sauvignon – including...
- Posted July 18, 2017
Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla Vintners
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Wine industry icon Myles Anderson has been looking for someone...
- Posted February 21, 2017
Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Casey McClellan planted Merlot in the original Seven Hills Vineyard...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Fire-setting dentist inspires Walla Walla winery Otis Kenyon
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – One might not think of a convicted arsonist as the...
- Posted October 31, 2016
Idaho’s Bitner pays tribute to old vines with new label
CALDWELL, Idaho – Ron Bitner has spent half his life talking to his first...
- Posted September 30, 2016
How an interned American helped Washington’s wine industry
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. – One of the darker sides of U.S. history was the...
- Posted September 1, 2016