- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
Hill Parks Redwine II, a longtime ambassador for the Pacific Northwest wine industry as owner of...
The Yakima Valley is where the Washington wine industry got its start, as we like to...
PROSSER, Wash. – Friends of storied winemaker Doug Gore came out to support his induction into...
More History News
Rare Leonetti Cab vertical goes on auction block
KENNEWICK, Wash. – A complete vertical of Leonetti Cellar’s legendary Cabernet Sauvignon – including...
- Posted July 18, 2017
Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla Vintners
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Wine industry icon Myles Anderson has been looking for someone...
- Posted February 21, 2017
Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Casey McClellan planted Merlot in the original Seven Hills Vineyard...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Fire-setting dentist inspires Walla Walla winery Otis Kenyon
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – One might not think of a convicted arsonist as the...
- Posted October 31, 2016
Idaho’s Bitner pays tribute to old vines with new label
CALDWELL, Idaho – Ron Bitner has spent half his life talking to his first...
- Posted September 30, 2016
How an interned American helped Washington’s wine industry
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash. – One of the darker sides of U.S. history was the...
- Posted September 1, 2016
Wineries hope to return glory to Sunnyside
SUNNYSIDE, Wash. – The cradle of the Washington wine industry has been pretty quiet...
- Posted June 3, 2016