- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
More History News
Chas Nagel, Washington wine pioneer researcher, goes into hall of fame
PROSSER, Wash. – One of the true legends of the Washington state wine industry...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington wine
PROSSER, Wash. – Two decades after crossing Europe, learning about wine, saving the Pike...
- Posted February 4, 2016
Taste, hear Washington wine history at special dinner
PROSSER, Wash. – For an industry that is fairly young, Washington wine country is...
- Posted January 16, 2016
Fidelitas’ first wine holds a secret
RICHLAND, Wash. – When Charlie Hoppes launched Fidelitas Wines with the 2000 vintage, he...
- Posted January 13, 2016
Historically early wine grape harvest begins in Washington
ZILLAH, Wash. – Washington’s historically early wine grape harvest kicked off this morning when...
- Posted August 7, 2015
After 40 years, Seattle’s Pike & Western still going strong
SEATTLE – It’s been nearly 40 years since Michael Teer first walked into Pike...
- Posted July 23, 2015
3 decades later, Columbia Valley still defines Washington wine
PROSSER, Wash. – More than 30 years after it was created, the Columbia Valley...
- Posted June 18, 2015
L’Ecole No. 41’s iconic schoolhouse turns 100
LOWDEN, Wash. – The old schoolhouse has seen a lot happen during its first...
- Posted June 11, 2015
Oregon wine industry honors viticultural pioneers
DUNDEE, Ore. – It’s been 45 years since Dick Erath stopped by Jim and...
- Posted March 4, 2015
Remembering Bob Andrews, Horse Heaven Hills pioneer grape grower
ALDERDALE, Wash. – The patriarch for one of Washington’s greatest wine grape growing families...
- Posted December 25, 2014