- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
More History News
Tasting history: a Harrison Hill vertical
BENTON CITY, Wash. — It’s a wine rarely seen because of its small case...
- Posted October 21, 2014
History, mystery in Harrison Hill Vineyard
SUNNYSIDE, Wash. – Harrison Hill would barely qualify as a footnote in Washington wine...
- Posted October 20, 2014
A half-decade later, Washington wine industry reflects on David Lake
Five years ago, Washington wine country lost a legend, a giant upon whose shoulders...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Final harvest for Paul Champoux
ALDERDALE, Wash. – In the next few weeks, one of Washington’s most talented and...
- Posted September 30, 2014
Red Willow Vineyard: Hallowed ground in the Yakima Valley
WAPATO, Wash. – In just about every conceivable way, the 140 acres of wine...
- Posted September 11, 2014
HillCrest Vineyard to pour Oregon wine at Austrian icon’s 900th anniversary
ROSEBURG, Ore. — Umpqua Valley winemaker Dyson DeMara operates Oregon’s oldest estate winery, but...
- Posted August 20, 2014
20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in Washington
NAPA, Calif. – It has been 20 years since “the Maestro” died, and André...
- Posted April 21, 2014
Great Northwest Wine Time Machine Project: Preston Wine Cellars 1976 Pinot Noir
Editor’s note: This is the first in an occasional series called ‘The Great...
- Posted March 14, 2014
A Great Northwest Wine Time Machine
RICHLAND, Wash. — Some folks save corks from Pacific Northwest wine they find special....
- Posted March 8, 2014