- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
More History News
Remembering Bob Andrews, Horse Heaven Hills pioneer grape grower
ALDERDALE, Wash. – The patriarch for one of Washington’s greatest wine grape growing families...
- Posted December 25, 2014
Tasting history: a Harrison Hill vertical
BENTON CITY, Wash. — It’s a wine rarely seen because of its small case...
- Posted October 21, 2014
History, mystery in Harrison Hill Vineyard
SUNNYSIDE, Wash. – Harrison Hill would barely qualify as a footnote in Washington wine...
- Posted October 20, 2014
A half-decade later, Washington wine industry reflects on David Lake
Five years ago, Washington wine country lost a legend, a giant upon whose shoulders...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Final harvest for Paul Champoux
ALDERDALE, Wash. – In the next few weeks, one of Washington’s most talented and...
- Posted September 30, 2014
Red Willow Vineyard: Hallowed ground in the Yakima Valley
WAPATO, Wash. – In just about every conceivable way, the 140 acres of wine...
- Posted September 11, 2014
HillCrest Vineyard to pour Oregon wine at Austrian icon’s 900th anniversary
ROSEBURG, Ore. — Umpqua Valley winemaker Dyson DeMara operates Oregon’s oldest estate winery, but...
- Posted August 20, 2014
20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in Washington
NAPA, Calif. – It has been 20 years since “the Maestro” died, and André...
- Posted April 21, 2014
Great Northwest Wine Time Machine Project: Preston Wine Cellars 1976 Pinot Noir
Editor’s note: This is the first in an occasional series called ‘The Great...
- Posted March 14, 2014
A Great Northwest Wine Time Machine
RICHLAND, Wash. — Some folks save corks from Pacific Northwest wine they find special....
- Posted March 8, 2014