- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
More History News
Tasting history: a Harrison Hill vertical
BENTON CITY, Wash. — It’s a wine rarely seen because of its small case...
- Posted October 21, 2014
History, mystery in Harrison Hill Vineyard
SUNNYSIDE, Wash. – Harrison Hill would barely qualify as a footnote in Washington wine...
- Posted October 20, 2014
A half-decade later, Washington wine industry reflects on David Lake
Five years ago, Washington wine country lost a legend, a giant upon whose shoulders...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Final harvest for Paul Champoux
ALDERDALE, Wash. – In the next few weeks, one of Washington’s most talented and...
- Posted September 30, 2014
Red Willow Vineyard: Hallowed ground in the Yakima Valley
WAPATO, Wash. – In just about every conceivable way, the 140 acres of wine...
- Posted September 11, 2014
HillCrest Vineyard to pour Oregon wine at Austrian icon’s 900th anniversary
ROSEBURG, Ore. — Umpqua Valley winemaker Dyson DeMara operates Oregon’s oldest estate winery, but...
- Posted August 20, 2014
20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in Washington
NAPA, Calif. – It has been 20 years since “the Maestro” died, and André...
- Posted April 21, 2014
Great Northwest Wine Time Machine Project: Preston Wine Cellars 1976 Pinot Noir
Editor’s note: This is the first in an occasional series called ‘The Great...
- Posted March 14, 2014
A Great Northwest Wine Time Machine
RICHLAND, Wash. — Some folks save corks from Pacific Northwest wine they find special....
- Posted March 8, 2014