- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
More Idaho wine News
Idaho Wine Industry’s stock continues to rise
The fist grapes were planted 153 years ago. But today, the Gem state’s wine...
- Posted November 27, 2017
Melanie Krause, Cinder Wines use Riesling to top Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho – An off-dry Riesling from one of the Pacific Northwest’s top winemakers...
- Posted September 20, 2017
Idaho wines get free ride aboard Alaska Airlines
BOISE, Idaho — Today marks the start of both Idaho Wine Month and the...
- Posted June 1, 2017
Idaho wine industry coming into its own
The Idaho wine industry is fun to watch right now. Gem State winemakers produced...
- Posted April 23, 2017
Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden City
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Coiled Wines is taking two big steps with its growing...
- Posted March 9, 2017
Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industry
In the 1980s, Washington was white wine country. Red wine was considered somewhat exotic....
- Posted February 19, 2017
Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot Brand
CALDWELL, Idaho — Judging by past recipients of Wine Business Monthly’s Hot Brands acclaim,...
- Posted February 2, 2017
Idaho enologist, 23, wins SommCon Young Leader scholarship
SAN DIEGO, Calif. – Idaho’s Hailey Alexander, 23, one of the youngest winemaking talents...
- Posted November 8, 2016
Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industry
CALDWELL, Idaho – It’s all come together in a short period of time, but...
- Posted October 13, 2016
Idaho’s Bitner pays tribute to old vines with new label
CALDWELL, Idaho – Ron Bitner has spent half his life talking to his first...
- Posted September 30, 2016