- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More Idaho wine News
Climate expert Greg Jones to address Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho – Next month, Executive Director Moya Dolsby will orchestrate her eighth Idaho...
- Posted January 12, 2016
Bubbles rise within Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho – It was the prospect of making Syrah from the Snake River...
- Posted December 11, 2015
TTB establishes Eagle Foothills AVA for Idaho wine industry
EAGLE, Idaho — Martha Cunningham helped establish her vineyard more than a decade ago,...
- Posted November 25, 2015
Fujishin Family Cellars brings energy to Idaho wine industry
CALDWELL, Idaho – Martin Fujishin is the hardest-working person in the Idaho wine industry....
- Posted October 29, 2015
Idaho wine industry awaits establishment of Eagle Foothills AVA
EAGLE, Idaho — Gary and Martha Cunninghams have little trouble selling 3 Horse Ranch...
- Posted October 19, 2015
Greg Koenig continues to lead charge in Snake River Valley
CALDWELL, Idaho – It has been more than 20 years since a young, energetic...
- Posted October 1, 2015
Hat Ranch wins 2015 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho – A dry Muscat from the Sunnyslope Wine District earned best of...
- Posted September 23, 2015
6th annual Idaho Wine Competition begins today
CALDWELL, Idaho – Eight Northwest wine experts will spend today evaluating about 160 wines...
- Posted September 22, 2015
Koenig signs lease for Fraser Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
CALDWELL, Idaho — Fraser Vineyard, arguably Idaho’s most coveted site for Cabernet Sauvignon, will...
- Posted July 8, 2015
Coiled Wines will join Telaya Wine Co. along Boise River
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Coiled Wines, one of Idaho most acclaimed and innovative brands,...
- Posted June 9, 2015