- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
More Idaho wine News
3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills wines
EAGLE, Idaho – Gary Cunningham needs no help selling them, but 3 Horse Ranch...
- Posted May 16, 2016
Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia Valley
Perhaps it did take a small act of Congress, but the Lewis-Clark Valley American...
- Posted April 20, 2016
Senators ‘urge’ TTB to approve Lewis-Clark Valley AVA
Senators from Washington and Idaho sent a bi-partisan letter Wednesday to the agency in...
- Posted April 7, 2016
Idaho wine industry honors Sawtooth’s Meredith Smith
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – The Idaho wine industry took a moment from its annual meeting...
- Posted February 29, 2016
Idaho wine industry welcomes new plantings
CALDWELL, Idaho – Idaho’s wine industry has a growing audience. Problem is, they aren’t...
- Posted February 23, 2016
Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho wine
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl and Carrie Sullivan opened the doors Tuesday to their...
- Posted February 3, 2016
Climate expert Greg Jones to address Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho – Next month, Executive Director Moya Dolsby will orchestrate her eighth Idaho...
- Posted January 12, 2016
Bubbles rise within Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho – It was the prospect of making Syrah from the Snake River...
- Posted December 11, 2015
TTB establishes Eagle Foothills AVA for Idaho wine industry
EAGLE, Idaho — Martha Cunningham helped establish her vineyard more than a decade ago,...
- Posted November 25, 2015
Fujishin Family Cellars brings energy to Idaho wine industry
CALDWELL, Idaho – Martin Fujishin is the hardest-working person in the Idaho wine industry....
- Posted October 29, 2015