- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Idaho wine News
Coiled Wines will join Telaya Wine Co. along Boise River
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Coiled Wines, one of Idaho most acclaimed and innovative brands,...
- Posted June 9, 2015
Wine Spectator invites Idaho wine to Vinexpo tasting
NAMPA, Idaho — It’s rare air for a Snake River Valley wine to generate...
- Posted May 29, 2015
Lewis-Clark Valley would add AVAs to Idaho, Washington
LEWISTON, Idaho – By the end of this year, Idaho could have its second...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Malbec earns its place in Pacific Northwest
Even though the Snake River Valley has a mere 10 acres of Malbec planted,...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Telaya Wine Co. set to move alongside Boise River
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Earl and Carrie Sullivan of Telaya Wine Co., will announce...
- Posted April 3, 2015
Documentary puts Idaho wine on big screen
BOISE, Idaho – A new documentary is helping to put Idaho on the world...
- Posted March 11, 2015
Ste. Michelle’s Corliss headlines Idaho wine industry seminar
BOISE, Idaho — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates doesn’t operate a winery, own a vineyard...
- Posted February 20, 2015
Fall freeze weighs on Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho — Those frigid mid-November conditions that allowed Pacific Northwest winemakers to pick...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Federal rule change would help many Northwest wineries
CARLTON, Ore. – Edward Fus buys 95 percent of his grapes from Washington vineyards....
- Posted February 13, 2015
Idaho wine worth $170 million to state
BOISE, Idaho – According to a new economic impact report, the Gem State’s wine...
- Posted January 14, 2015