- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
More Idaho wine News
Telaya Wine shifts from Washington to Idaho grapes
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl Sullivan is a winery owner with feet in two...
- Posted August 21, 2014
Idaho winemaker postpones plans for own winery
BOISE, Idaho — Idaho winemaker Kathryn House, who locked up one of Snake River...
- Posted August 4, 2014
WSU grad Kathryn House to launch Sequence Winery in Idaho
CALDWELL, Idaho — Kathryn House started off in one of Oregon’s top vineyards and...
- Posted June 27, 2014
Governor to help kick off Idaho Wine Month with bottle signing
BOISE — Idaho Gov. Butch Otter will be shaking hands and signing bottles Wednesday...
- Posted June 3, 2014
Idaho wine grape growers happy with spring growth
CALDWELL, Idaho – Despite one scare, Snake River Valley wine grapes managed to make...
- Posted May 26, 2014
WineAmerica leader shares insight with Idaho industry
BOISE, Idaho — An exhibit at the Smithsonian involving culinary legend Julia Child prompts...
- Posted February 20, 2014
Idaho wine industry gradually builds in-state market share
BOISE, Idaho — Wineries in Idaho want to build a following for their industry...
- Posted February 19, 2014
Bitner Vineyards receives Idaho wine’s first sustainable certification
CALDWELL, Idaho – World-renowned entomologist Ron Bitner has become the first wine grape grower...
- Posted February 18, 2014
Jim Mitchell, winemaker for Idaho’s Miceli Vineyards, dies
NAMPA, Idaho – The Idaho wine industry is mourning one of its own. Jim...
- Posted January 25, 2014
Idaho Wine Commission uses potatoes in clever video
BOISE, Idaho — California has Paso Man. Washington has The Recommendeuer. And now Idaho...
- Posted January 22, 2014