- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Idaho wine News
Malbec tops 5th annual Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — A red grape variety that has gained increasing interest in the...
- Posted September 23, 2014
West Coast judges gather for Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — Judges from throughout the West Coast gather today in the Snake...
- Posted September 22, 2014
Telaya Wine shifts from Washington to Idaho grapes
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl Sullivan is a winery owner with feet in two...
- Posted August 21, 2014
Idaho winemaker postpones plans for own winery
BOISE, Idaho — Idaho winemaker Kathryn House, who locked up one of Snake River...
- Posted August 4, 2014
WSU grad Kathryn House to launch Sequence Winery in Idaho
CALDWELL, Idaho — Kathryn House started off in one of Oregon’s top vineyards and...
- Posted June 27, 2014
Governor to help kick off Idaho Wine Month with bottle signing
BOISE — Idaho Gov. Butch Otter will be shaking hands and signing bottles Wednesday...
- Posted June 3, 2014
Idaho wine grape growers happy with spring growth
CALDWELL, Idaho – Despite one scare, Snake River Valley wine grapes managed to make...
- Posted May 26, 2014
WineAmerica leader shares insight with Idaho industry
BOISE, Idaho — An exhibit at the Smithsonian involving culinary legend Julia Child prompts...
- Posted February 20, 2014
Idaho wine industry gradually builds in-state market share
BOISE, Idaho — Wineries in Idaho want to build a following for their industry...
- Posted February 19, 2014
Bitner Vineyards receives Idaho wine’s first sustainable certification
CALDWELL, Idaho – World-renowned entomologist Ron Bitner has become the first wine grape grower...
- Posted February 18, 2014