- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
More Idaho wine News
West Coast judges gather for Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — Judges from throughout the West Coast gather today in the Snake...
- Posted September 22, 2014
Telaya Wine shifts from Washington to Idaho grapes
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl Sullivan is a winery owner with feet in two...
- Posted August 21, 2014
Idaho winemaker postpones plans for own winery
BOISE, Idaho — Idaho winemaker Kathryn House, who locked up one of Snake River...
- Posted August 4, 2014
WSU grad Kathryn House to launch Sequence Winery in Idaho
CALDWELL, Idaho — Kathryn House started off in one of Oregon’s top vineyards and...
- Posted June 27, 2014
Governor to help kick off Idaho Wine Month with bottle signing
BOISE — Idaho Gov. Butch Otter will be shaking hands and signing bottles Wednesday...
- Posted June 3, 2014
Idaho wine grape growers happy with spring growth
CALDWELL, Idaho – Despite one scare, Snake River Valley wine grapes managed to make...
- Posted May 26, 2014
WineAmerica leader shares insight with Idaho industry
BOISE, Idaho — An exhibit at the Smithsonian involving culinary legend Julia Child prompts...
- Posted February 20, 2014
Idaho wine industry gradually builds in-state market share
BOISE, Idaho — Wineries in Idaho want to build a following for their industry...
- Posted February 19, 2014
Bitner Vineyards receives Idaho wine’s first sustainable certification
CALDWELL, Idaho – World-renowned entomologist Ron Bitner has become the first wine grape grower...
- Posted February 18, 2014
Jim Mitchell, winemaker for Idaho’s Miceli Vineyards, dies
NAMPA, Idaho – The Idaho wine industry is mourning one of its own. Jim...
- Posted January 25, 2014