- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More News News
Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
By the time climate researcher Greg Jones issues his next Weather and Climate Summary...
- Posted August 9, 2021
Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
The photo collage of the seven Washington Wine Industry Foundation scholarship recipients for 2021...
- Posted August 6, 2021
Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
RICHLAND, Wash. — Ask either Scott Williams or Rob Griffin how long they’ve known...
- Posted August 3, 2021
Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
During the first few weeks of summer 2021, a “heat dome” or smoke from...
- Posted August 1, 2021
Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
The July 2021 Weather and Climate Summary and Forecast by renowned environmental scientist Greg...
- Posted July 9, 2021
Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Smoke from West Coast wildfires adversely affected grapes for Betz Family...
- Posted June 8, 2021
Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
PROSSER, Wash. — When Josh and Lisa Lawrence became part-owners of Desert Wind Winery...
- Posted June 8, 2021
Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
RICHLAND, Wash. — Twice in the past three years, Earl and Carrie Sullivan of Telaya...
- Posted June 5, 2021
Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
It’s a good thing viticulturists Kent Waliser and Lacey Lybeck live in the Tri-Cities...
- Posted June 4, 2021
Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
ABERDEEN, Wash. — A year ago, the Roberts family of Westport Winery Garden Resort...
- Posted May 16, 2021