- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
More News News
Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
Editor’s note: This marks the second of a two-part series by Judy Phelps, past-president...
- Posted June 2, 2019
Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – Richard Batchelor of Maryhill Winery repeated as Winemaker of the...
- Posted May 31, 2019
Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
SHERWOOD, Ore. – Meandering up the scenic path to Alloro Vineyard had me reminiscing...
- Posted May 27, 2019
Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
CALDWELL, Idaho – In a stunning yet feel-good move for the Idaho wine industry,...
- Posted May 17, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted May 13, 2019
2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
The Pacific Northwest wine industry won’t soon forget the snow and cold of February,...
- Posted May 6, 2019
From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
Editor’s note: This marks the first in a two-part series by Judy Phelps, past-president...
- Posted May 2, 2019
I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
Oregon Wine Month kicks off this week, and yet the third annual I Love...
- Posted May 1, 2019
Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
The Oregon Legislature authorized the Wine Country license plate program in 2011, and five...
- Posted April 24, 2019
Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
OTHELLO, Wash. – Conner Lee Vineyard, a historic planting in Washington state that the...
- Posted April 21, 2019