- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
More News News
Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
Robert Hansen, a longtime leader of the Portland Rose Festival Foundation, was named Tuesday...
- Posted July 31, 2019
2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
There will be a sizable contingent of Pacific Northwest producers this fall in St....
- Posted July 28, 2019
BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
Harry McWatters, a lion of the British Columbia wine industry, passed away in his...
- Posted July 24, 2019
Sokol Blosser Winery 2016 Bluebird Cuvée Sparkling Wine, Oregon 70% Washington 30%, $25
As second-generation vintner Alex Sokol Blosser and his marketing-savvy sister, Alison, continue to grow...
- Posted July 21, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted July 21, 2019
Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – A year ago, self-taught winemaker Paul Bianchi earned best-of-class awards at...
- Posted July 1, 2019
Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been an emotional year for Zerba Cellars, so the...
- Posted June 25, 2019
Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
Editor’s note: This marks the second of a two-part series by Judy Phelps, past-president...
- Posted June 2, 2019
Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – Richard Batchelor of Maryhill Winery repeated as Winemaker of the...
- Posted May 31, 2019
Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
SHERWOOD, Ore. – Meandering up the scenic path to Alloro Vineyard had me reminiscing...
- Posted May 27, 2019