- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More News News
In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
NEWBERG, Ore. — “Bells up” refers to a memorable moment in classical music when...
- Posted March 14, 2020
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates – the largest wine company in the...
- Posted March 13, 2020
Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
WAPATO, Wash. — Fortuity Cellars, a young brand poised to open up a new...
- Posted March 10, 2020
TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards in Southern Oregon continues to earn global acclaim for...
- Posted March 7, 2020
Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
SEATTLE — In the aftermath of Tuesday’s update by Gov. Jay Inslee on the...
- Posted March 5, 2020
Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — As much as Oregon justifiably brands itself with world-class Pinot Noir,...
- Posted February 10, 2020
VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
Industry churn for Washington state’s wine industry during the final months of 2019 brought...
- Posted January 3, 2020
Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It began in 2011 as a modest $2,000 fundraiser spearheaded...
- Posted December 23, 2019
VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
The final week of Great Northwest Wine photojournalist Richard Duval’s 2019 harvest trek throughout...
- Posted December 7, 2019
L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
LOWDEN, Wash. — It sounds odd to matriculate from college back to a century-old...
- Posted December 3, 2019