- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More News News
VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
The 2019 harvest throughout the Pacific Northwest was more panicked and compressed than in...
- Posted October 29, 2019
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are...
- Posted September 17, 2019
‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
The 2019 vintage has entered the homestretch in the Pacific Northwest, and the weather...
- Posted September 4, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted September 2, 2019
Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River...
- Posted August 23, 2019
Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
Drew Bledsoe and his wife, Maura, decided to raise their four children near Bend,...
- Posted August 12, 2019
Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
Portions of the Pacific Northwest saw wildfire smoke waft in during July and ahead...
- Posted August 5, 2019
Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
The 10th annual Idaho Wine Competition is scheduled for Tuesday, Aug. 20 in Caldwell’s...
- Posted August 3, 2019
Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
Robert Hansen, a longtime leader of the Portland Rose Festival Foundation, was named Tuesday...
- Posted July 31, 2019
2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
There will be a sizable contingent of Pacific Northwest producers this fall in St....
- Posted July 28, 2019