- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More News News
Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
DATYON, Ore. – The winemaking transition at Chehalem Winery became official and seamless Thursday...
- Posted November 16, 2018
Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
NEWBERG, Ore. – Vicki Lewis and her husband Don Hagge, a Ph.D., and former...
- Posted November 14, 2018
Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
NEW ORLEANS — Supporters of public broadcasting along the Gulf Coast staged the inaugural...
- Posted November 12, 2018
Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – On the same day Walter Gehringer was crushing his 2018...
- Posted October 11, 2018
Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
SALEM, Ore. – The year 2008 may be widely known for the significant economic...
- Posted September 27, 2018
L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
LOWDEN, Wash. – When Debbie Frol began working for the Clubb family in 2002,...
- Posted September 13, 2018
Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Herb Quady used his passion for Rhône varieties and tapped into...
- Posted September 8, 2018
Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
DUNDEE, Ore. – This summer, the Fries family celebrated the 25th anniversary of Duck...
- Posted September 5, 2018
USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
DAYTON, Ore. – Few properties in the Pacific Northwest rival the world-class wines and...
- Posted September 4, 2018
Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
For the second straight year, the Auction of Washington Wines topped $4 million in...
- Posted August 27, 2018