- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More News News
Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
CALDWELL, Idaho – In a stunning yet feel-good move for the Idaho wine industry,...
- Posted May 17, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted May 13, 2019
2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
The Pacific Northwest wine industry won’t soon forget the snow and cold of February,...
- Posted May 6, 2019
From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
Editor’s note: This marks the first in a two-part series by Judy Phelps, past-president...
- Posted May 2, 2019
I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
Oregon Wine Month kicks off this week, and yet the third annual I Love...
- Posted May 1, 2019
Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
The Oregon Legislature authorized the Wine Country license plate program in 2011, and five...
- Posted April 24, 2019
Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
OTHELLO, Wash. – Conner Lee Vineyard, a historic planting in Washington state that the...
- Posted April 21, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
RICHLAND, Wash. – Justin Michaud enjoys drinking Italian wines so he considered a Super...
- Posted April 17, 2019
Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
SEATTLE – Not long ago, Precept Wine launched its Open Air tier for concerts...
- Posted April 1, 2019
Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
SEATTLE – World-class red and white wines will be poured during Taste Washington this...
- Posted March 29, 2019