- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
More News News
Second-generation Weisinger tops Oregon Wine Competition with Tempranillo
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – It’s appropriate that second-generation winemaker Eric Weisinger, president of the Oregon...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Leonetti Cab raises $32,500 at historic Auction of Washington Wines
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The 30th annual Auction of Washington Wines set a record with...
- Posted August 24, 2017
Brooks Winery in Oregon creates Great American Eclipse experience
AMITY, Ore. – For a number of wineries in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, the 2017...
- Posted August 20, 2017
Cashmere winery Crayelle tops Wenatchee wine judging
WENATCHEE – A small winery in Cashmere took home top honors at the seventh...
- Posted August 18, 2017
Private Barrel Auction shows off unique Washington wines
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – On Friday, the Auction of Washington Wines will play host to...
- Posted August 16, 2017
Historic Walla Walla Vintners set to release first estate wines
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Walla Walla Vintners, one of the Walla Walla Valley’s oldest...
- Posted August 8, 2017
Northwest vineyards track ahead of cooler vintages
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Pacific Northwest vineyards for the wine industry are ripening along the...
- Posted August 7, 2017
Cabernet Summit earns praise for Red Mountain wines, hospitality
BENTON CITY, Wash. – Red Mountain continues to grow its fan base in Washington...
- Posted August 1, 2017
Growers expect Washington wine grape crop to be smaller
After four straight years of record wine grape crops in Washington, growers expect the...
- Posted July 26, 2017
IPNC sets table for celebration of Oregon, Pinot Noir
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Ask an international wine expert what Oregon...
- Posted July 25, 2017